WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
High end Whale acc for sale:
Hi, I am selling my Identity V account as I no longer play this game anymore. It has 24 S skins and 81 A skins, including crossover skins such as persona 5, junji ito and danganronpa.
Looking for around $800+ as it is quite high end. Photo does not include S tier skins for characters not owned.
please contact me on discord - Square#6537
Hi, I am selling my Identity V account as I no longer play this game anymore. It has 24 S skins and 81 A skins, including crossover skins such as persona 5, junji ito and danganronpa.
Looking for around $800+ as it is quite high end. Photo does not include S tier skins for characters not owned.
please contact me on discord - Square#6537
