- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Argentina
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
S skins: Hajime Hinata, Everlasting night, Sylphide, Fettered wish
Danganronpa skins: Makoto Naegi, Enoshima Junko, Mikan Tsukimi, Rantaro Amami, Miu Iruma
Persona skins: QUEEN, Makoto Nijima, Kasumi Yoshizawa
+ Dreamy Cinnamonroll, Hello Kitty Dream, Sein, Secret Chef, Yeggy's best friend, Sealed Chronicler and Souchi from Junji Ito
asking price is 50 dollars, but open to offers
I am not the owner of this account, I am posting this for a friend. their contact info is as follows:
discord: natsukilvce
twitter: monikalcve
Danganronpa skins: Makoto Naegi, Enoshima Junko, Mikan Tsukimi, Rantaro Amami, Miu Iruma
Persona skins: QUEEN, Makoto Nijima, Kasumi Yoshizawa
+ Dreamy Cinnamonroll, Hello Kitty Dream, Sein, Secret Chef, Yeggy's best friend, Sealed Chronicler and Souchi from Junji Ito
asking price is 50 dollars, but open to offers
I am not the owner of this account, I am posting this for a friend. their contact info is as follows:
discord: natsukilvce
twitter: monikalcve
Attachments
Last edited:
