• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Asia ios, 24 S: Fate, Tomie, Mr.Swifts, bloodbath

Not Recently Bumped

SwiftsUwU

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Jul 24, 2020
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
High end Whale acc for sale:

Hi, I am selling my Identity V account as I no longer play this game anymore. It has 24 S skins and 81 A skins, including crossover skins such as persona 5, junji ito and danganronpa.
Looking for around $800+ as it is quite high end. Photo does not include S tier skins for characters not owned.

please contact me on discord - Square#6537

CEC8988A-3464-456B-8822-64D225680A58.jpeg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Dispute: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/2882647
Added on Discord.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I rqed you on discord!! I was making sure, this acc is NA/EU correct? My discord tag is SOVEREIGN#1030 if you’d like to talk there btw ^_^
 
Back
Top