Any type of game you want off Kinguin.net

Not Recently Bumped

Shadie

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Mar 28, 2016
Last seen
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0

Any already discounted game you want, with a little more discount!

As I've sold quite a good load of stuff as community offers off of Kinguin.net I have a good balance that I'd like to get out of the site. I am therefor selling the keys off of there, with a little more discount!

You just have to add me on skype; Shadezz23 or write on this thread whichever game you want from the site, I'll buy it, you send me the money and I'll simply send you the game code.

These are legit game codes and can be claimed to your very own steam, origin, uplay or w/e game you buy account.

proof of money inc:




I will do BTC, PayPal​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top