Looking for someone to handle the repetitive grinding in AION 2 while you focus on the fun parts of the game? This is where I come in:
I’m offering a personal grinding / leveling service for a player who don't have the time (or patience
) to spend hours farming.
I work from home so I'm looking for extra income, if you want a player to focus only on your account I'll be that guy for you. If I don't find a customer before launch I'll be playing my own account (pre-ordered already).
Hourly rate that we can agree upon later.
I'm looking for a long-term client and can offer better rates for larger amounts of hours.
I'll mainly ask for crypto payments.
Interested? Send me a DM here
I’m offering a personal grinding / leveling service for a player who don't have the time (or patience
I work from home so I'm looking for extra income, if you want a player to focus only on your account I'll be that guy for you. If I don't find a customer before launch I'll be playing my own account (pre-ordered already).
What I can do
Leveling
Grinding pets
Farming mats / currencies
Progression grinding
Long grinding sessions
Other repetitive in-game tasks — feel free to ask
Pricing
Hourly rate that we can agree upon later.I'm looking for a long-term client and can offer better rates for larger amounts of hours.
I'll mainly ask for crypto payments.
Why me?
- Hardcore & Experienced MMO player (check my sells here)
- Reliable and consistent
- I treat your account/progression carefully (you'll be my only client anyway)
- Available for extended sessions
- Flexible (I can do and learn what you want me to achieve)
