K killerkingnumber 18 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 25, 2020 #1 I need a midman for my transaction, ty
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Dec 25, 2020 #2 killerkingnumber said: I need a midman for my transaction, ty Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @killerkingnumber, There are not many MM’s on this late, but rest assured your transaction will be accepted as soon as one is available. Sorry for the delay.
killerkingnumber said: I need a midman for my transaction, ty Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @killerkingnumber, There are not many MM’s on this late, but rest assured your transaction will be accepted as soon as one is available. Sorry for the delay.
ITALY 677 2 6 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Italy Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 25, 2020 #3 https://www.epicnpc.com/tradeguardian/?mm=630102 I am always available you can invite me any time