EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Angels Clash Store - GREAT Deals - Safe Seller - 100% Feedback

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Town Hall/Filters
Store

AngelNPC

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
29   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Angels Clash Store

Hey Clashers! Angel here!
I created this store page because I was tired of seeing all of these crappy bases so overpriced. TH12 has been out for a year and people are still trying to get $300 for a max base. I can offer them, and much more, at a much smaller rate! Please message me on Skype or Line as I can find ANY Townhall at ANY price, and MUCH more!!!

ACCOUNTS: CHEAP PRICES ! ALWAYS!

MAX TH12 = 225(Usually less!)
MAX TH11 = 100-110
MAX TH10 = 60-70
MAX TH9 = 40-50​

Message me with your budget and what you're looking for and I can find it no problem!

RARE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE:
Top Rank Accounts:
Extremely high season finish accounts (Rank 1 Accounts availiable or able to be found)
(a Rank 1 account has finished #1 in the world with the most Legend league trophies, example below)
Also can get Rank 2-1000

Extreme High Legend Trophy account
These accounts have pushed 6000+ trophies every season for many seasons. Accumulating high legend trophies over time. Shows experience at max level
Accounts from 1000 Legend Trophies to 37,000 availiable !!

20190410_101503.jpg

GEMS:

100% SAFE GEM SALES

14,000 Gems = $70 USD ($30 Savings!)
6,500 Gems = $40 ($10 Savings!)

****ALL GEM PURCHASES COME WITH A RECIEPT AND THERE ARE DISCOUNTS FOR BIG/MULTIPLE ORDERS****

CLANS:

I can find you practically any level clan. Level 20 is a bit harder to find and they are VERY expensive. But I can show you all the clans I have for whatever level you are looking for!

Pilots:
A pilot is a person who can play your account for you for 30 days (1 clash of clans season) and push trophies for you. If you are a Townhall 12 and want to get to 6000 trophies and higher I can find the guy that will push it for you, and there is ALWAYS the chance if him hitting Rank 1 on the account! Its all luck! 6300 is guarunteed!!

War Designs/Attacking:

I have people who LOVE to build new updated bases AND attack for you in war! These guys get 6 stars EVERY. SINGLE. TIME guarunteed!! If you need some new bases or really want to impress your clan mates with attacking, allow me to get those 6 stars for you! Message with any questions regarding!

I have been on EPICNPC for a very long time and have done many many successful deals. You can always buy confidentially from me and every customer will be 100% satisfied, especially with these unbeatable prices!

Message on Skype or Line for more info!!

Line: superelitebby

Payments through PayPal or Venmo

^^ Best to copy / paste into Skype or Line ^^​

CLASH ON, CLASHERS!!! YARR!!

Last edited:

Coc_Abiee

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   2   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Fast, Helpful, Cheap!

Super friendly and got a max town hall 9 for cheaper than it usually is and was really quick linking it to a ssid!
would 100% recommend buying accounts from this person!!!

DragonMB

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I was looking for a CoC account, got a Th11 almost Max for a good price

I was looking for a CoC account. I contacted him on Skype and got an answer within 2 minutes. The deal was completed within next 15 minutes without any complications. He helped me setting up everything I needed!
Can vouch for him!!

xXTjXx

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Very good seller. I bought a TH12 and got me a good deal super low price!!! I will recommend this seller to everyone. Very nice guy. Thank You

ip hash: d16fdfe38d462e36e6ea28

xXTjXx

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Bought another TH12!!! He will find you the cheapest and the best in what ever price range you want. Best Seller and you can trust him (y)(y)(y) Thank You again :)

ip hash: d16fdfe38d462e36e6ea28