Who in their right mind would sell an account to these guys? Here's my story.
I bought a LoL account from them 6 days ago for 295€, that's around 335$. The account is on a different region than me, and I was planning to do a server transfer. Riot however has once again disabled server transfers, so me being a frequent buyer from their website with multiple high price (200€+) buys, thought I might be able to get a refund or sell the account back at pretty much the same value. I understand they have a no refund policy but still, I figured I might have earned some "loyalty points". The account has not been touched either. I'm told by their support to submit a sell form, and what's my quota?
70 ****ing bucks. USD. That's 61 euros. Apparently the account has depreciated by a metric ****ton in the 6 days it has been in my possession.
Thanks but no thanks. Hell, at least their profit margins are ****ing MASSIVE.
I bought a LoL account from them 6 days ago for 295€, that's around 335$. The account is on a different region than me, and I was planning to do a server transfer. Riot however has once again disabled server transfers, so me being a frequent buyer from their website with multiple high price (200€+) buys, thought I might be able to get a refund or sell the account back at pretty much the same value. I understand they have a no refund policy but still, I figured I might have earned some "loyalty points". The account has not been touched either. I'm told by their support to submit a sell form, and what's my quota?
70 ****ing bucks. USD. That's 61 euros. Apparently the account has depreciated by a metric ****ton in the 6 days it has been in my possession.
Thanks but no thanks. Hell, at least their profit margins are ****ing MASSIVE.

