EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Accountwarehouse lowballing

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Who in their right mind would sell an account to these guys? Here's my story.

I bought a LoL account from them 6 days ago for 295€, that's around 335$. The account is on a different region than me, and I was planning to do a server transfer. Riot however has once again disabled server transfers, so me being a frequent buyer from their website with multiple high price (200€+) buys, thought I might be able to get a refund or sell the account back at pretty much the same value. I understand they have a no refund policy but still, I figured I might have earned some "loyalty points". The account has not been touched either. I'm told by their support to submit a sell form, and what's my quota?

70 ****ing bucks. USD. That's 61 euros. Apparently the account has depreciated by a metric ****ton in the 6 days it has been in my possession.

Thanks but no thanks. Hell, at least their profit margins are ****ing MASSIVE.

Mononoke

28   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, sold them an account and the guy I spoke with was a pretty big **** and offered 20$ for an account worth 120$+

Told me if I didn't like the price to go away then.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
635   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
While I do not agree with their pricing, they do assume a lot of risk money and security wise. They pay better if they come to you looking for an account trust me, but you are coming to them with account they do not need its only going into their stock to sit on their website. In that time the account can get recalled, banned etc. Or it could not sell for a very long time. They have a lot of overhead and when they do have account issues its expensive to refund.
Selling to a website has never been a way to get your moneys worth on your account.

Like me I have a bunch of cars for sale myself and my job does too. We have money tied up in them and they sit until they sell. People come in and say they can get it cheaper or lowball but end of day theres a difference in quality and guarantee. And yes when I buy cars I pay low. They all need work or I know they will sit. If i go to someone and offer on a car I pay more, then if they come to me. If they come to me they are in a rush, its got problems or they don't have the ability to sell it them selves.

You say the account is worth 120 or 3000 but its only worth what someone will pay and if they buy it.

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
While I do not agree with their pricing, they do assume a lot of risk money and security wise. They pay better if they come to you looking for an account trust me, but you are coming to them with account they do not need its only going into their stock to sit on their website. In that time the account can get recalled, banned etc. Or it could not sell for a very long time. They have a lot of overhead and when they do have account issues its expensive to refund.
Selling to a website has never been a way to get your moneys worth on your account.

Like me I have a bunch of cars for sale myself and my job does too. We have money tied up in them and they sit until they sell. People come in and say they can get it cheaper or lowball but end of day theres a difference in quality and guarantee. And yes when I buy cars I pay low. They all need work or I know they will sit. If i go to someone and offer on a car I pay more, then if they come to me. If they come to me they are in a rush, its got problems or they don't have the ability to sell it them selves.

You say the account is worth 120 or 3000 but its only worth what someone will pay and if they buy it.
There is of course a lot of risk involved with selling accounts. However, the account in the OP is bought from them, very recently, and they also advertise that their accounts will not get banned. If they do, they have the original owner's ID on file if they need to prove something to the game publishers. That should eliminate the risk of losing the account due to IP tracking or whatever almost completely.

The car analogy doesn't really work either, once you have an account (let's assume that it's obtained legitimately and you have the seller's cooperation if it's needed) there's next to no work needed to keep it in "selling order", compared to something like a car which needs looking after.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
635   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The car analogy works because theres risk involved. I could spend X dollars and not sell it either.

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
The car analogy works because theres risk involved. I could spend X dollars and not sell it either.
There is always risk, in everything. Is there so much risk involved that an account being in the customer's possession for 6 days drops it to 1/5th of the original sale value, when you possess the necessary documents to essentially never be locked out? Quite ludicrous to think that.

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There is always risk, in everything. Is there so much risk involved that an account being in the customer's possession for 6 days drops it to 1/5th of the original sale value, when you possess the necessary documents to essentially never be locked out? Quite ludicrous to think that.
They're legit buying company. May lowball but at least you know you're getting your $$$.

Krossbs

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Just got an email from them that they want a refund for one of my selled accounts like months ago. seems that the account got banned and now they want a refund. Meanwhile the account was secured by them and they used it . Not me . What happens if i will not refund ? Quick answer please .

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
1056   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Just got an email from them that they want a refund for one of my selled accounts like months ago. seems that the account got banned and now they want a refund. Meanwhile the account was secured by them and they used it . Not me . What happens if i will not refund ? Quick answer please .
It depends why account is banned. Ask from them more evidence about what happened with account.

Krossbs

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
They don't provide evidence. They just said that the account got banned cause of my exploits. When i sold the account it never was banned or something like this.Also they verified the account before they accept it . And i never tried to get it back from blizzard or any kind of those. So they bought the account and after they used it seems like now got banned. Isn't my fault . What should i do ? should i refund them or should i not do that? i'm thinking to refund the payment and never sell/buy with them . They aren't serious . The account seems like got banned this days while i sold them the account like 3 months ago and i never had access to it .

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
1056   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You need evidence why account is banned, when is banned and to provide you a image from Blizzard support (in case they contact support).
Then you will know more about whole issue.

Krossbs

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
They didn't gave me evidences about what really happened. They want me to refund them or they will treat me as a fraudulent person . Wich i'm not . Also the images of me and me with my id already gave them when i sold the account .So once again ? what happens if i don't refund ? and what happens if i refund ?

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
1056   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
In the worst case they can open a dispute against you where they will must to provide all evidence why your account is banned. After dispute was opened and evidence shown that account was banned because of your fault you will must to refund them. In the opposite you don't owe them anything.

Krossbs

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Here is what i am going to do since i'm an honest person. I'll go and refund them . After that i'll close my account on their site and i'll inform people to not sell/buy from them since they aren't serious. Also i will make a thread about these so in this way people won't get into their trap. Thanks for the accorded time . i appreciate .

Krossbs

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
I refunded them even tho wasn't my fault that the account got banned while was in their stock . I can show you the proof of refund attached here . For other users wich buy/sell accounts i strongly recommend to avoid their website . They aren't serious and they will ask for refunds even tho they secured the account and received pic of you and pic with your ID .

Attachments

Accountwarehouse.com

Professional Seller Premium
Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
131   2   2
Country
US/Canada
Who in their right mind would sell an account to these guys? Here's my story.

I bought a LoL account from them 6 days ago for 295€, that's around 335$. The account is on a different region than me, and I was planning to do a server transfer. Riot however has once again disabled server transfers, so me being a frequent buyer from their website with multiple high price (200€+) buys, thought I might be able to get a refund or sell the account back at pretty much the same value. I understand they have a no refund policy but still, I figured I might have earned some "loyalty points". The account has not been touched either. I'm told by their support to submit a sell form, and what's my quota?

70 ****ing bucks. USD. That's 61 euros. Apparently the account has depreciated by a metric ****ton in the 6 days it has been in my possession.

Thanks but no thanks. Hell, at least their profit margins are ****ing MASSIVE.
I'm assuming you purchased a EU league account. You were "lowballed" because of supply and demand. We have hundreds of EU accounts offered to us every week but can only move a certain amount due to EU not being our market. The majority of EU accounts we purchase get transferred to NA which adds an additional $30 cost on our end which requires us to purchase for cheaper. Rather than buying 100 EU accounts every week we set our buying price lower to control the supply of accounts and maintain proper inventory levels on the website. This is simple supply and demand, not greed.

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
131   2   2
Country
US/Canada
They don't provide evidence. They just said that the account got banned cause of my exploits. When i sold the account it never was banned or something like this.Also they verified the account before they accept it . And i never tried to get it back from blizzard or any kind of those. So they bought the account and after they used it seems like now got banned. Isn't my fault . What should i do ? should i refund them or should i not do that? i'm thinking to refund the payment and never sell/buy with them . They aren't serious . The account seems like got banned this days while i sold them the account like 3 months ago and i never had access to it .
You left out the part where you sold us an account that used hacks/bots to level up. The account sat on our email for approx. a month unplayed before it was discovered that the account was banned for "Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("hacks"). Blizzard tends to collect data on botters for weeks at a time before issuing a ban wave. Your account was never sold and never played meaning that you were the only person that could have used these programs on the account. Evidence was provided but you ignored it and would rather play the victim. I will post it here though to clear things up.

overwatch.png

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
I'm assuming you purchased a EU league account. You were "lowballed" because of supply and demand. We have hundreds of EU accounts offered to us every week but can only move a certain amount due to EU not being our market. The majority of EU accounts we purchase get transferred to NA which adds an additional $30 cost on our end which requires us to purchase for cheaper. Rather than buying 100 EU accounts every week we set our buying price lower to control the supply of accounts and maintain proper inventory levels on the website. This is simple supply and demand, not greed.
Sure, but this wasn't about simply selling you an account. It was about returning an untouched account merely days after purchase due to the game publisher disabling transfers for an unknown time. I understand you have a no refund policy, but I'd have thought a regular customer would get some slack in a case like this. Doesn't matter anyway, long time since this happened. This was also originally an NA account, I was trying to transfer it to EU.

Not sure how the account transfers add a $30 cost to you though. From what I know, you just sell the accounts on whatever server they're on and it's up to the buyer if they want to transfer or not with their own money. Seems strange if you'd factor this into your prices.

Accountwarehouse.com

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
131   2   2
Country
US/Canada
Sure, but this wasn't about simply selling you an account. It was about returning an untouched account merely days after purchase due to the game publisher disabling transfers for an unknown time. I understand you have a no refund policy, but I'd have thought a regular customer would get some slack in a case like this. Doesn't matter anyway, long time since this happened. This was also originally an NA account, I was trying to transfer it to EU.

Not sure how the account transfers add a $30 cost to you though. From what I know, you just sell the accounts on whatever server they're on and it's up to the buyer if they want to transfer or not with their own money. Seems strange if you'd factor this into your prices.
Account transfers cost about $30 worth of RP and boosters to play the placement games. That really cuts into margins when the average League of Legends account sells for under $100 now. We pay less for EU accounts because we transfer a good number of them over to NA to keep up with our demand.

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Account transfers cost about $30 worth of RP and boosters to play the placement games. That really cuts into margins when the average League of Legends account sells for under $100 now. We pay less for EU accounts because we transfer a good number of them over to NA to keep up with our demand.
Right, but the account in question was on NA and the price wasn't cut by 30, 50 or even a 100 bucks, but by 250. You are pretty much the only site I'd buy from these days, but damn that legitimacy seems to have a steep price.

Black Panther

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Right, but the account in question was on NA and the price wasn't cut by 30, 50 or even a 100 bucks, but by 250. You are pretty much the only site I'd buy from these days, but damn that legitimacy seems to have a steep price.
In the end, if you don't agree on their price, you don't have to sell to them.

Last edited: