EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Accountwarehouse lowballing

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
Who in their right mind would sell an account to these guys? Here's my story.

I bought a LoL account from them 6 days ago for 295€, that's around 335$. The account is on a different region than me, and I was planning to do a server transfer. Riot however has once again disabled server transfers, so me being a frequent buyer from their website with multiple high price (200€+) buys, thought I might be able to get a refund or sell the account back at pretty much the same value. I understand they have a no refund policy but still, I figured I might have earned some "loyalty points". The account has not been touched either. I'm told by their support to submit a sell form, and what's my quota?

70 ****ing bucks. USD. That's 61 euros. Apparently the account has depreciated by a metric ****ton in the 6 days it has been in my possession.

Thanks but no thanks. Hell, at least their profit margins are ****ing MASSIVE.

Mononoke

28   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, sold them an account and the guy I spoke with was a pretty big **** and offered 20$ for an account worth 120$+

Told me if I didn't like the price to go away then.

ip hash: 556b280964d792df26e4fa

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
76   0   0
Country
Australia
They offered me $110 for a $3000 account XD

The rich get richer

ip hash: c3c572ae746823478074ed

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
231   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
While I do not agree with their pricing, they do assume a lot of risk money and security wise. They pay better if they come to you looking for an account trust me, but you are coming to them with account they do not need its only going into their stock to sit on their website. In that time the account can get recalled, banned etc. Or it could not sell for a very long time. They have a lot of overhead and when they do have account issues its expensive to refund.
Selling to a website has never been a way to get your moneys worth on your account.

Like me I have a bunch of cars for sale myself and my job does too. We have money tied up in them and they sit until they sell. People come in and say they can get it cheaper or lowball but end of day theres a difference in quality and guarantee. And yes when I buy cars I pay low. They all need work or I know they will sit. If i go to someone and offer on a car I pay more, then if they come to me. If they come to me they are in a rush, its got problems or they don't have the ability to sell it them selves.

You say the account is worth 120 or 3000 but its only worth what someone will pay and if they buy it.

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
While I do not agree with their pricing, they do assume a lot of risk money and security wise. They pay better if they come to you looking for an account trust me, but you are coming to them with account they do not need its only going into their stock to sit on their website. In that time the account can get recalled, banned etc. Or it could not sell for a very long time. They have a lot of overhead and when they do have account issues its expensive to refund.
Selling to a website has never been a way to get your moneys worth on your account.

Like me I have a bunch of cars for sale myself and my job does too. We have money tied up in them and they sit until they sell. People come in and say they can get it cheaper or lowball but end of day theres a difference in quality and guarantee. And yes when I buy cars I pay low. They all need work or I know they will sit. If i go to someone and offer on a car I pay more, then if they come to me. If they come to me they are in a rush, its got problems or they don't have the ability to sell it them selves.

You say the account is worth 120 or 3000 but its only worth what someone will pay and if they buy it.
There is of course a lot of risk involved with selling accounts. However, the account in the OP is bought from them, very recently, and they also advertise that their accounts will not get banned. If they do, they have the original owner's ID on file if they need to prove something to the game publishers. That should eliminate the risk of losing the account due to IP tracking or whatever almost completely.

The car analogy doesn't really work either, once you have an account (let's assume that it's obtained legitimately and you have the seller's cooperation if it's needed) there's next to no work needed to keep it in "selling order", compared to something like a car which needs looking after.

ip hash: 7a57ada4b6d8f9b9e3d8bb

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
231   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The car analogy works because theres risk involved. I could spend X dollars and not sell it either.

ip hash: 814dcf6690502823f59982

Niohoggr

0   0   0
Country
Finland
Multiple Accounts
The car analogy works because theres risk involved. I could spend X dollars and not sell it either.
There is always risk, in everything. Is there so much risk involved that an account being in the customer's possession for 6 days drops it to 1/5th of the original sale value, when you possess the necessary documents to essentially never be locked out? Quite ludicrous to think that.

ip hash: 7a57ada4b6d8f9b9e3d8bb