Buying Account with Titles

Not Recently Bumped
Platforms
  1. PC

MrMadMark

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Austria
Member Since
Nov 5, 2021
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I am looking for a second account to play on and since I do not see interest in creating an account and starting with nothing so I am buying one.

I am looking for:

Gold GC Titles (Atleast 1)
or
Red GC Titles (Atleast 2)
or
A mix of titles (any titles atleast 1 or 2)


I prefer Accounts that are NOT Smurfs (Accounts with very little amount of matches)

You can DM me here on the site, or you can reply with your discord and I will add you.

​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
MA4A$#5414
 

Attachments

  • C0090F58-45EE-4997-A634-AC52E1159DF8.jpeg
    C0090F58-45EE-4997-A634-AC52E1159DF8.jpeg
    219.6 KB
Hi, I am looking for a second account to play on and since I do not see interest in creating an account and starting with nothing so I am buying one.

I am looking for:

Gold GC Titles (Atleast 1)
or
Red GC Titles (Atleast 2)
or
A mix of titles (any titles atleast 1 or 2)


I prefer Accounts that are NOT Smurfs (Accounts with very little amount of matches)

You can DM me here on the site, or you can reply with your discord and I will add you.

​
I have a S5 SSL, S5 SSL Tournament Winner, S5 Legendary Baller, S5 Grand Champion, S5 Dunk Master
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I am looking for a second account to play on and since I do not see interest in creating an account and starting with nothing so I am buying one.

I am looking for:

Gold GC Titles (Atleast 1)
or
Red GC Titles (Atleast 2)
or
A mix of titles (any titles atleast 1 or 2)


I prefer Accounts that are NOT Smurfs (Accounts with very little amount of matches)

You can DM me here on the site, or you can reply with your discord and I will add you.

​
1x | S1 White SSL Tournament Winner
1x | S2 White SSL Tournament Winner
1x | S4 White SSL Tournament Winner

5x | S10, S11, S12, S13, S14 Grand Champion (Gold title)
4x | S1, S2, S3, S4 Grand Champion (Red title)
1x | S5 Red GC Tournament Winner

add on discord : stnnd#0023
 
S
DISCORD : stnnd#0024
S
steam account full access
lvl 20
4 years account
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
s4 ssl tourney winner, s4 grandchampion, s4 dunk master, s4 rngchamp. Epic account. Discord: Jamez#3612
 
Back
Top