WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I am looking for a second account to play on and since I do not see interest in creating an account and starting with nothing so I am buying one.
I am looking for:
Gold GC Titles (Atleast 1)
or
Red GC Titles (Atleast 2)
or
A mix of titles (any titles atleast 1 or 2)
I prefer Accounts that are NOT Smurfs (Accounts with very little amount of matches)
You can DM me here on the site, or you can reply with your discord and I will add you.
I am looking for:
Gold GC Titles (Atleast 1)
or
Red GC Titles (Atleast 2)
or
A mix of titles (any titles atleast 1 or 2)
I prefer Accounts that are NOT Smurfs (Accounts with very little amount of matches)
You can DM me here on the site, or you can reply with your discord and I will add you.
