hey guys I'm re posting my 85 Dk, gear is way better now. i did posted this on the trade forums as well, will see what offer i like more.
i got 3/5 PvP gear (head and chest are vicious and shoulders are bloodthirsty.
have netherwing drake and all flying riding skills.
will give more details to buyer.
if ya wanna meet in-game, gonna have to wait till Friday so i can buy game time for my account.I am the Original Owner of this account. I can provide you my ID/CD keys/All information needed to make this sell as successful as possible. I don't need scammers. SCAMMERS: You are wasting your time if you are reading this. I am the original owner and I have no problems getting the account back if you scam me. that's is why we will be suing a MM from this site. buyer will pay for it.
hit me up on aim if ya want to know more about my account, I'm sure ya got questions, will show armory to those who hit me up on aim.
AIM- aroldy22
i got 3/5 PvP gear (head and chest are vicious and shoulders are bloodthirsty.
have netherwing drake and all flying riding skills.
will give more details to buyer.
if ya wanna meet in-game, gonna have to wait till Friday so i can buy game time for my account.I am the Original Owner of this account. I can provide you my ID/CD keys/All information needed to make this sell as successful as possible. I don't need scammers. SCAMMERS: You are wasting your time if you are reading this. I am the original owner and I have no problems getting the account back if you scam me. that's is why we will be suing a MM from this site. buyer will pay for it.
hit me up on aim if ya want to know more about my account, I'm sure ya got questions, will show armory to those who hit me up on aim.
AIM- aroldy22
