Hi!
Due to life circumstances, I’m parting ways with my Genshin Impact account.
I’m looking for a passionate buyer, as my account was active from day one of the game's release! I even have the first namecard from the initial paid Battle Pass (which is extremely rare).
I also have limited-event items, such as collaboration namecards or gliders obtained from collaborations in Paris, that will never be available again.
I won't say any more; the photos speak for themselves.
If you have any questions, I am available via message!
Server : EU
MC : Male (the best ♥)
Origin : Original owner
Content : HoYoverse acc + linked Gmail acc
For your peace of mind, I offer to stay in touch with the buyer for years after the purchase. That way, I am available should you need any information (This is not mandatory)
Due to life circumstances, I’m parting ways with my Genshin Impact account.
I’m looking for a passionate buyer, as my account was active from day one of the game's release! I even have the first namecard from the initial paid Battle Pass (which is extremely rare).
I also have limited-event items, such as collaboration namecards or gliders obtained from collaborations in Paris, that will never be available again.
I won't say any more; the photos speak for themselves.
If you have any questions, I am available via message!
Server : EU
MC : Male (the best ♥)
Origin : Original owner
Content : HoYoverse acc + linked Gmail acc
For your peace of mind, I offer to stay in touch with the buyer for years after the purchase. That way, I am available should you need any information (This is not mandatory)
Attachments
Last edited:
