Hello Epicnpc,
I am trying to trade my private account for an account with a swift spectral tiger on it.
I don't mind the characters, the mount just needs to be on it.
HUNTER
Armory: http://www.[dead website]/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-353252.html
Both chars are on the same battle.net & wow license.
Contact me here or skype sn0wm4n0
I am trying to trade my private account for an account with a swift spectral tiger on it.
I don't mind the characters, the mount just needs to be on it.
DRUID
Armory: http://www.[dead website]/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-353250.html
- 14k Achievement points
- WOD CM GOLD completed
- 1 x legendary
- 7/7 HC
- Kara cleared
- 1 million gold
- Legion CE
- Blue Proto, Raven Lord, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Core Hound, Fiery Warhorse, Kor'kron War Wolf (NO LONGER IN GAME), Spectral Gryphon (NO LONGER IN GAME) + tons of other mounts
HUNTER
- Haven't cleared anything in HC yet
- 125k gold
- Legion CE
- All the same mounts as druid
Both chars are on the same battle.net & wow license.
- Account has never been banned, never bought gold nor botted.
- Plenty of level 100s
- I will provide passport, keys and secret Q&A
Contact me here or skype sn0wm4n0
