• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

5 Million Steam Points for sale

Not Recently Bumped

insano82

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Member Since
Sep 6, 2022
Country
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Screenshot - 2022-09-06T193855.596.png



As the title says, I have 5 mil. steam points after a year of unboxing addiction. Skins are all sold steam points are sitting useless in my account.
I would prefer a bulk offer but can offer relative cheap prices in crypto, csgo skins or steam credits for all orders above 50.000 points.

Discord: RagnaRock #1697
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot - 2022-09-06T193804.549.png
    Screenshot - 2022-09-06T193804.549.png
    327.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Are you selling steam points atm? How much does 100k points cost?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Pozz ako imas jos poena dodaj me na disc AEON#9035
 
It's now been 2 weeks so It's time to write a review.

RagnaRock is quick, trustworthy and a great guy
would do business again 10/10
 

Attachments

  • trustworthy guy.png
    trustworthy guy.png
    45.1 KB
  • image_2022-12-20_010949308.png
    image_2022-12-20_010949308.png
    22.7 KB
Due to low life idiots, I only trade with advance payments now. Want it take it, dont want it dont contact me. around 150k left
 
Well a sucker is born every day... but if people need to scam for 20 CAD.... that is just ****ing weak
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot - 2022-12-09T222012.809.png
    Screenshot - 2022-12-09T222012.809.png
    332.9 KB
only 200k points left for sale, price is 20k points = 5€
 
Just got another 100K from this legend, very trusted seller and chill dude. W
Screenshot_9.png
 



As the title says, I have 5 mil. steam points after a year of unboxing addiction. Skins are all sold steam points are sitting useless in my account.
I would prefer a bulk offer but can offer relative cheap prices in crypto, csgo skins or steam credits for all orders above 50.000 points.

Discord: RagnaRock #1697
Bought 15k points, very trusted guy. Thanks for the deal! :D
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.



As the title says, I have 5 mil. steam points after a year of unboxing addiction. Skins are all sold steam points are sitting useless in my account.
I would prefer a bulk offer but can offer relative cheap prices in crypto, csgo skins or steam credits for all orders above 50.000 points.

Discord: RagnaRock #1697
Dodao sam te na discordu, ja sam Daveey#4356
 
Absolute chad, trusted 1000% and he even gave me bonus points. Thank you sm (y)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    107 KB
Very trustworthy seller. RagnaRock or insano is a legitmate steam points seller. I first didn't trust this whole "steam point selling" business until now but I can inform you this is a legitimate way to easily get steam points. Thank you once again mate!
 
Special offer for Rio Major: 100k points - 20€, 500k points 80€
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hi add me on discord i sent u req KiyoX1#6656 want to buy points
 
A bunch left
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot - 2022-10-19T110941.602.png
    Screenshot - 2022-10-19T110941.602.png
    518.5 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
add me on discord wanna buy points, rudmik#0001
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi,i wanna buy,check discord dm
 
I
Same dude who already tried to scam me twice, tries to do it again... That guy needs a hobby
Please dont sell points to: `andrei#9164 , ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/andrei0509 ) User scammed me for 5€ worth of points... I feel sorry for the poor kid, would have given him the points for free if he asked nicely
 
I
Lol, the same dude tried to scam me again for 30€ run away with 3€... What a poor piece of ****, since he blocked his comments, Ill just warn all of his friends that he is a scammer. Got a boring lunch break :)

Attachments

  • Screenshot - 2022-10-05T135629.601.png
    Screenshot - 2022-10-05T135629.601.png
    145.1 KB
how much would it be for all 4.7million lmao just asking might know someone who can buy from you
 
I
Not sure honestly, the buyer would have a third of it, so around 1.6m if I gave a discount on a 10k based price of 2.5€ around 400€ I guess, it would still take ages to transfer all the points :D
New Prices:

10k 2.5€ - Min. order 20k points
Discounts are applicable for a larger order volume
 
Still a lot left
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot - 2022-09-14T094315.804.png
    Screenshot - 2022-09-14T094315.804.png
    377 KB
My prices:


30.000 11€
60.000 20€
100.000 30€
500.000 140€
Payment only in: csgo skins (steam price), steam vouchers or crypto
 
Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great purchase

Guy was quick and even though I cause him a **** ton of trouble he was patient and calm. 10/10
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, could you please put your discord/telegram tag?



As the title says, I have 5 mil. steam points after a year of unboxing addiction. Skins are all sold steam points are sitting useless in my account.
I would prefer a bulk offer but can offer relative cheap prices in crypto, csgo skins or steam credits for all orders above 50.000 points.
 
I
RagnaRock #1697 on discord
Back
Top