450 Miner or Herbalist (or both) | Must be lvl 80!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!

Like the title says, I need a farming character. Must at least have 450 mining or herbaslism. Be great if it has both.

I do not care about the gear. Does not even have to have epic flying.

If you have two characters on different accounts that are both farmers, I will take both, but I will expect a discount.

Not looking to pay more than $100 for one and $150 for 2.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
post,
have an 80 mage 450 herbing with epic flying
 
Last edited:
Back
Top