Hey!
I'm selling 50,000+ gold (will update the stock as I keep playing) OR my Level 80 Protection Paladin account with the gold included (you can buy just the gold, or the account along with the gold!). (Note: If the gold is sold separately first, the account will no longer be for sale).
I'm selling 50,000+ gold (will update the stock as I keep playing) OR my Level 80 Protection Paladin account with the gold included (you can buy just the gold, or the account along with the gold!). (Note: If the gold is sold separately first, the account will no longer be for sale).
Character Details
- Class & Spec: Level 80 Protection Paladin (Horde) 3800 GS
- Gear & BiS Items:
- PvP/PvE: Full PvP Honor BiS gear 200 item level epic gear, offsets item level 200 PvE, and the BiS PvP weapon (costing 2,750 Arena Points).
- PvE Tokens: Includes Chest and Hands tier tokens to trade in for your choice of item level 200 PvE set pieces.
- Trinkets & Head: Wintergrasp BiS Helm, Wintergrasp Trinket, and Justice Trinket.
- Currencies (Capped):
- Honor Points: 4,000 / 4,000 (Capped)
- Justice Points: 4,000 / 4,000 (Capped)
- Professions: Mining (450/450) & Alchemy (450/450) — Transmutation Master.
- Bags & Storage: 4x Frostweaver Bags, plus includes your own personal guild that you can use as a private bank!
- Riding: Cold Weather Flying (Northrend) & Outland flying unlocked.
- Security: Comes with the original mail.
- Payment: Binance
- Delivery: In-game trade (Gold) / Account details (Character).
Last edited:
