WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I'm selling my account with 2 characters on two different Warmane realms.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions !
Account Price: 60€ Battle;net Balance Gift(EU - Requires 3-day friendship), $45 USD or 40€ (Negotiable here or via PM)
Payment Methods: Battle;net Balance Gift(EU - Requires 3-day friendship), Wise, USDT (Solana / SPL)
Middleman: Trade Guardian accepted (Buyer pays the fee : $4.95 + 6%)
Lordaeron PvP realm - 5K5 GS Tauren Fury Warrior PvE, 280% flying mount, 2000g of items in bag, blacksmithing 450(No ICC recipes), mining 450
Icecrown PvP realm - 5K7 GS Draenei Hunter PvE, 280% flying mount: I don't have in-game screenshots of his gear because the character is currently flagged for a rename due to inactivity. This means you will be able to choose his new name for free upon login.
I'm selling these 2 characters (Warrior and Hunter, which you can see in the previous photos) from my second account because I haven't played on Warmane for years. I am currently playing on official Blizzard realms, specifically on Soulseeker (Classic Hardcore). I will be playing on WoW Forever at launch, until my dying breath. If I ever decide to come back to Icecrown, I can still play on my main account, which already has several great characters (5K9 GS Prot / 5K4 GS Ret Paladin, 5K8 GS Warlock, and a 5K3 GS Disc Priest).
I'm selling my account with 2 characters on two different Warmane realms.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions !
Lordaeron PvP realm - 5K5 GS Tauren Fury Warrior PvE, 280% flying mount, 2000g of items in bag, blacksmithing 450(No ICC recipes), mining 450
Icecrown PvP realm - 5K7 GS Draenei Hunter PvE, 280% flying mount: I don't have in-game screenshots of his gear because the character is currently flagged for a rename due to inactivity. This means you will be able to choose his new name for free upon login.
I'm selling these 2 characters (Warrior and Hunter, which you can see in the previous photos) from my second account because I haven't played on Warmane for years. I am currently playing on official Blizzard realms, specifically on Soulseeker (Classic Hardcore). I will be playing on WoW Forever at launch, until my dying breath. If I ever decide to come back to Icecrown, I can still play on my main account, which already has several great characters (5K9 GS Prot / 5K4 GS Ret Paladin, 5K8 GS Warlock, and a 5K3 GS Disc Priest).
Payment options:
- Wise
- Battle;net Balance Gift(EU - Requires 3-day friendship), USDT (Solana / SPL)
Last edited:
