Selling πŸ₯š Egg Heist Boosting and leveling services | 𝐄gg 𝐄mperor

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)

Robust0007

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (19 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Jun 4, 2020
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
1
πŸ₯š EGG HEIST BOOSTING SERVICE πŸ₯š
Fast β€’ Reliable β€’ 100% Manual

Looking to level up, climb ranks, or farm eggs without spending hours grinding?

I offer manual boosting services for:
β€’ Leveling
β€’ Nightmare Egg Heist
β€’ Chaos Mode
β€’ Egg Heist Rank Climbing


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⚑ LEVELING SERVICE

Level 30 β€” $10
Level 40 β€” $20
Level 50 β€” $40


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

πŸŒ™ NIGHTMARE EGG HEIST

πŸ† PAY PER WIN


β€’ 1 Win β€” $1
β€’ 10 Wins β€” $8
β€’ 20 Wins β€” $15


🎁 50-WIN BONUS

Prismana Egg guaranteed.

If you don't obtain a Prismana Egg from the Nest during your 50 purchased wins, I'll provide one from my available Hatch Eggs.


πŸ₯š POSSIBLE REWARDS

Each game can reward approximately 1–3 eggs, with chances of obtaining:

β€’ 🟣 Prismana Egg
β€’ ⚫ Umbrall Egg
β€’ πŸͺ™ Eggshell Coins
β€’ πŸ“ˆ Rank Progress


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⏱️ HOURLY BOOST

Prefer to pay for time instead of individual wins?

β€’ 1 Hour β€” $3
β€’ 5 Hours β€” $15
β€’ 10 Hours β€” $30

The hourly service is based on time, not wins.

Both wins and losses during the purchased time count toward the service.


🎁 10-HOUR BONUS

Prismana Egg guaranteed.

If a Prismana Egg isn't obtained from the Nest during the 10-hour service, I'll provide one from my available Hatch Eggs.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☠️ CHAOS MODE

Recommended Account Level: 55+

🎟️ BUYER PROVIDES TICKETS

$1.50 / win

You provide the tickets β†’ I play the matches.


🎟️ I PROVIDE THE TICKETS

$2 / win

I provide the tickets β†’ I play the matches.


⚠️ TICKET LIMIT

The $2 rate covers the first 5 tickets per day.

After the first 5 tickets, the price may increase because additional tickets become more expensive to obtain.

πŸ’¬ Buying more than 5 wins?
Message me for a custom price.


━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

πŸ‘‘ EGG HEIST RANK GRIND

Egg Heist Master 0 β†’ Egg Emperor

With an average of approximately 100–150 points per win (without double-point bonuses), you can expect roughly 35–50 wins.

This is an estimate. The actual number of wins required depends on your current points and points earned per match.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


πŸ”“ NIGHTMARE ACCESS

Your account must have Egg Snatcher rank unlocked to play Nightmare.

Not unlocked yet?

I can also help you unlock Nightmare.

The price depends on your current rank, so send me your rank for a quote.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━


πŸ“© HOW TO ORDER

Please send:


1. Current account level
2. Current Egg Heist rank
3. Service you want
4. Number of wins or hours


I'll confirm the price and arrange the boos
t.

πŸ’¬ DM ME TO GET STARTED
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • google pay

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-29 193555.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-29 193555.png
    2.2 MB
Back
Top