- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- India
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Fast β’ Reliable β’ 100% Manual
Looking to level up, climb ranks, or farm eggs without spending hours grinding?
I offer manual boosting services for:
β’ Leveling
β’ Nightmare Egg Heist
β’ Chaos Mode
β’ Egg Heist Rank Climbing
ββββββββββββββββββββ
Level 30 β $10
Level 40 β $20
Level 50 β $40
ββββββββββββββββββββ
β’ 1 Win β $1
β’ 10 Wins β $8
β’ 20 Wins β $15
Prismana Egg guaranteed.
If you don't obtain a Prismana Egg from the Nest during your 50 purchased wins, I'll provide one from my available Hatch Eggs.
Each game can reward approximately 1β3 eggs, with chances of obtaining:
β’
β’
β’
β’
ββββββββββββββββββββ
Prefer to pay for time instead of individual wins?
β’ 1 Hour β $3
β’ 5 Hours β $15
β’ 10 Hours β $30
The hourly service is based on time, not wins.
Both wins and losses during the purchased time count toward the service.
Prismana Egg guaranteed.
If a Prismana Egg isn't obtained from the Nest during the 10-hour service, I'll provide one from my available Hatch Eggs.
ββββββββββββββββββββ
Recommended Account Level: 55+
$1.50 / win
You provide the tickets β I play the matches.
$2 / win
I provide the tickets β I play the matches.
The $2 rate covers the first 5 tickets per day.
After the first 5 tickets, the price may increase because additional tickets become more expensive to obtain.
Message me for a custom price.
ββββββββββββββββββββ
Egg Heist Master 0 β Egg Emperor
With an average of approximately 100β150 points per win (without double-point bonuses), you can expect roughly 35β50 wins.
This is an estimate. The actual number of wins required depends on your current points and points earned per match.
ββββββββββββββββββββ
Your account must have Egg Snatcher rank unlocked to play Nightmare.
Not unlocked yet?
I can also help you unlock Nightmare.
The price depends on your current rank, so send me your rank for a quote.
ββββββββββββββββββββ
Please send:
1. Current account level
2. Current Egg Heist rank
3. Service you want
4. Number of wins or hours
I'll confirm the price and arrange the boost.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
- google pay
