- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Fast, Secure, & 100% Hand-Played
Hello! Don't have the time to grind? Let me do the hard work for you.
I offer professional, fast, and secure boosting services for Aniimo, tailored to your needs.
- 100% Manual: Pure manual grinding. Absolutely NO bots, macros, or cheats used.
- Safe & Secure: I respect your privacy. Custom VPN routing available upon request to match your region.
- Daily Updates: You will receive daily progress reports and screenshots.
- Flexible Schedule: I can adjust my playtime so it doesn't overlap with your gaming sessions.
1. All Content 1.0 Bundle - $150
Perfect for players who want to enjoy the story themselves but hate grinding maps.
1. Basic Maintenance - $30 / Month
|
- All boosting is done completely by hand by a real person.
- Please do not log in to the account while the boosting session is active to prevent IP conflicts and account suspension.
- Crypto (USDT)
- PayPal (Friends & Family only)
Send me a PM here on the forum to discuss your order or if you have any custom requests!
I usually reply within minutes.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
DeeGee
ID# deegee65
ID# deegee65
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Indonesian bank
