SOLD šŸ”„Arbiter VildredšŸ”„Limited Landy HYufine + 11ML4* 8Nat5* Global Midgame Acc

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. Semi-Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

Desire_Ink

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 149

(100%) (179 reviews)
Country
Moldova
Member Since
Aug 28, 2017
Last seen
Country
Moldova
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Server: Global

Important Note: I am not reseller, I do not trade (exchanging). All accounts that I sell are my own.
I never made any purchase on my accounts, so all possible packs are available and non legit actions excluded.

Payments via PayPal Only
Nickname Changeable.
Account linked to Unverified E-mail.
How to change Email on Unverified account (under spoiler):
0ikZnTbfRGM.jpg

vEIbPCH6Ldc.jpg

Z9M4srUHGjA.jpg

_Fem6MZBZag.jpg

0VYnHeCyUgs.jpg

Moonlight Characters:
5* ARBITER VILDRED
4* Blood Blade Karin (5*+13)
4* Sinful Angelica
4* Challenger Dominiel
4* Watcher Schuri
4* Shooting Star Achates
4* Troublemaker Crozet
4* Wanderer Silk
4* General Purrgis
4* Guider Aither
4* Roaming Warrior Leo
4* Free Spirit Tieria (SSS+15)

3* Church of Ilrios Axe

Nat 5* Characters:
{Limited} Holiday Yufine (+7)
{Limited} Landy
Vildred (6*+7)
Lilias (1Copy,+6)
Iseria (6*+5)
Alencia
Aramintha
Baal&Sezan (+7)
Kise
Ludwig

Nat 4* Characters:
{Limited} Kizuna Ai (5*SSS)
2xAngelica
2xArmin
Cartuja
3xCidd
Coli
Corvus
Dingo
Dominiel
Furious
Karin
2xKhawana
Khawazu
Leo
3xMaya
Purrgis
Rin
2xRomann
Schuri
Silk
3xSurin

Spec Changed:
Angelic Montmorancy (5*+7)

Skins:
Yuna (Afterschool Party!)

Progress:
Story Ritania Normal and Hard complete, Cidonia ch3 complete.
Abyss 61 complete.

Price: SOLD

My Contacts:
WhatsApp - +37369925339
Viber - +37369925339
Discord - Desire_Ink#0700 ("Ink" with letter "i")
...Or just pm here


Attention!!!
I do not use any other contacts, except those that I provided above. If someone tries to use my name, but he writes you from any other address there is a big chance that this person is scammer. Even if ID looks the same as I provided scammer could just replace one letter or number with other similar.
For your own safety, I recommend that before you make a deal with people who claim to be me, first pm me here on forum to confirm that this is realy me.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Desire_Ink
ID# desire_ink
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A++++ Seller

This is my first time buying / selling here and this guy gave me great impression for this website. Recommend buying from this guy and you'll have the same perfect experience I had.
A++++++
 
Account update summery.

New characters:
LIMITED 5* Landy

For more details please check info and Imgur link in the thread.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top