SOLD ðŸ”¥[Global] All GuiltyGear Limiteds with Artifacts

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Low End
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. Semi-Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

Desire_Ink

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 149

(100%) (179 reviews)
Country
Moldova
Member Since
Aug 28, 2017
Country
Moldova
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Server: Global

Important Note: I am not reseller, I do not trade (exchanging). All accounts that I sell are my own.
I never made any purchase on my accounts, so all possible packs are available and non legit actions excluded.

Payments via PayPal Only
For recent screenshots PM
Nickname Changeable.
E-mail Unverified.
How to change Email on Unverified account (under spoiler):
0ikZnTbfRGM.jpg

vEIbPCH6Ldc.jpg

Z9M4srUHGjA.jpg

_Fem6MZBZag.jpg

0VYnHeCyUgs.jpg

Progress:
Ritania Normal 10-10
Everything else untouched

Moonlight Characters:
4* Shadow Rose
4* Assassin Coli
4* Crescent Moon Rin
4* Troublemaker Crozet
4* Blaze Dingo

3* Church of Ilrios Axe

Nat 5* Characters:
{Limited} Dizzy (+artifact)
{Limited} Baiken (+artifact)
{Limited} 2xElphelt
{Limited} 6xSol (+artifact)
Destina
Ray
Elena;
Vildred
Kayron
Mui
Aramintha
Sez
Ravi
Ken

Nat 4* Characters:
Armin
Cidd
Clarissa
Coli
Corvus
Dingo
Dominiel
Furious
Karin
Khawana
Khawazu
Leo
Lots
Purrgis
Rin
Romann
Rose
Schuri
Silk
Surin
Zerato

5* Artifacts:
{Limited} Necro&Undine (Dizzy)
{Limited} Torn Sleeve (Baiken)
{Limited} 6xJunkyard Dog (Sol)
Sigurd Scythe
Sword of Judgment
Black Hand of the Goddess
Dignus Orb
Rise of Monarch
Stella Harpa
Idol's Cheer
Secret Art - Storm Sword
Wind Rider


SOLD


My Contacts:
WhatsApp - +37369925339
Viber - +37369925339
Discord - Desire_Ink#0700 ("Ink" with letter "i")
...Or just pm here



Attention!!!
I do not use any other contacts, except those that I provided above. If someone tries to use my name, but he writes you from any other address there is a big chance that this person is scammer. Even if ID looks the same as I provided scammer could just replace one letter or number with other similar.
For your own safety, I recommend that before you make a deal with people who claim to be me, first pm me here on forum to confirm that this is realy me.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: Desire_Ink
ID# desire_ink
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top