- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Japan
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Day one account.
Birthday set.
30 S rank agents pulled (included Mindscapes and regular):
14 limited characters (Harumasa included)
17 S rank wengines in total:
9 limited wengine
Multiple paid skins
90+ limited pulls AND paid currency (5990 NOT included in the pull count, you can use them for at least 3 new skins) as of now 11/1.
Paid currency bonus not used yet.
Character list:
Limited:
Lucia M0 with signature
Yixuan M2 with signature and paid skin
Vivian M0 with signature and skin
Evelyn M0
Astra Yao M0 with paid skin
Jane Doe M0
Miyabi M2 with signature
Orpheus M0 with signature
Trigger M0 with signature
SAnby M0
Burnice M0 with signature
Ceasar M0 with signature
Ellen M0 with signature and paid skin
Harumasa M0
Regular:
Soldier 11 M1 with signature
Nekomata M2 with signature
Koleda M1 with signature
Rina M0
Lycaon M0
Grace M3 with signature
All A rank M6 EXCEPT Manato M2.
This is a very well maintained account, I’ve always bought BP and monthly and done all the events, main story and characters stories as of now. I have a strong team for every element and you can easily clear every endgame content, although you need some skill since is a bit more difficult than Genshin, for mindlessly clear you need to be a heavy dolphin at least with multiple M2 characters.
Easily spent more than 1k and I’m selling it because I don’t have time anymore due to university, although I’m not in a hurry, I still enjoy the game very much.
I’ll give the full access to the mail so no need to worry about creating a new one.
Price is negotiable but no lowballers please, like I said I’m not in a hurry.
Payment method: PP
If you have any questions or want more screenshots don’t hesitate to comment or write me on discord: ashish9sei
Thank you for your time.
Birthday set.
30 S rank agents pulled (included Mindscapes and regular):
14 limited characters (Harumasa included)
17 S rank wengines in total:
9 limited wengine
Multiple paid skins
90+ limited pulls AND paid currency (5990 NOT included in the pull count, you can use them for at least 3 new skins) as of now 11/1.
Paid currency bonus not used yet.
Character list:
Limited:
Lucia M0 with signature
Yixuan M2 with signature and paid skin
Vivian M0 with signature and skin
Evelyn M0
Astra Yao M0 with paid skin
Jane Doe M0
Miyabi M2 with signature
Orpheus M0 with signature
Trigger M0 with signature
SAnby M0
Burnice M0 with signature
Ceasar M0 with signature
Ellen M0 with signature and paid skin
Harumasa M0
Regular:
Soldier 11 M1 with signature
Nekomata M2 with signature
Koleda M1 with signature
Rina M0
Lycaon M0
Grace M3 with signature
All A rank M6 EXCEPT Manato M2.
This is a very well maintained account, I’ve always bought BP and monthly and done all the events, main story and characters stories as of now. I have a strong team for every element and you can easily clear every endgame content, although you need some skill since is a bit more difficult than Genshin, for mindlessly clear you need to be a heavy dolphin at least with multiple M2 characters.
Easily spent more than 1k and I’m selling it because I don’t have time anymore due to university, although I’m not in a hurry, I still enjoy the game very much.
I’ll give the full access to the mail so no need to worry about creating a new one.
Price is negotiable but no lowballers please, like I said I’m not in a hurry.
Payment method: PP
If you have any questions or want more screenshots don’t hesitate to comment or write me on discord: ashish9sei
Thank you for your time.
Attachments
-
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100327.png3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100454.png3.5 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100502.png3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100410.png2.5 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100358.png2.6 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100341.png3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100520.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100528.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100616.png3.9 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100629.png4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-10-30 100652.png3.8 MB
Last edited:
