SOLD ZZZ Asia LV60 Account (Wise) negotiable

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Asia
Original Owner
No

Zanzabuona

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Japan
Member Since
May 2, 2020
Last seen
Country
Japan
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Day one account.

Birthday set.

30 S rank agents pulled (included Mindscapes and regular):

14 limited characters (Harumasa included)

17 S rank wengines in total:

9 limited wengine



Multiple paid skins

90+ limited pulls AND paid currency (5990 NOT included in the pull count, you can use them for at least 3 new skins) as of now 11/1.

Paid currency bonus not used yet.



Character list:

Limited:



Lucia M0 with signature

Yixuan M2 with signature and paid skin

Vivian M0 with signature and skin

Evelyn M0

Astra Yao M0 with paid skin

Jane Doe M0

Miyabi M2 with signature

Orpheus M0 with signature

Trigger M0 with signature

SAnby M0

Burnice M0 with signature

Ceasar M0 with signature

Ellen M0 with signature and paid skin

Harumasa M0



Regular:

Soldier 11 M1 with signature

Nekomata M2 with signature

Koleda M1 with signature

Rina M0

Lycaon M0

Grace M3 with signature



All A rank M6 EXCEPT Manato M2.



This is a very well maintained account, I’ve always bought BP and monthly and done all the events, main story and characters stories as of now. I have a strong team for every element and you can easily clear every endgame content, although you need some skill since is a bit more difficult than Genshin, for mindlessly clear you need to be a heavy dolphin at least with multiple M2 characters.

Easily spent more than 1k and I’m selling it because I don’t have time anymore due to university, although I’m not in a hurry, I still enjoy the game very much.

I’ll give the full access to the mail so no need to worry about creating a new one.



Price is negotiable but no lowballers please, like I said I’m not in a hurry.

Payment method: PP

If you have any questions or want more screenshots don’t hesitate to comment or write me on discord: ashish9sei

Thank you for your time.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100327.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100327.png
    3 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100454.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100454.png
    3.5 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100502.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100502.png
    3 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100410.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100410.png
    2.5 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100358.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100358.png
    2.6 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100341.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100341.png
    3 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100520.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100520.png
    3.4 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100528.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100528.png
    3.4 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100616.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100616.png
    3.9 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100629.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100629.png
    4 MB
  • Screenshot 2025-10-30 100652.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-30 100652.png
    3.8 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $180.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top