• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Youtube channel for sale with real 7.5k subs

Not Recently Bumped

Channro

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 28, 2015
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Yeah everyone with these crazy prices are clearly not legit. I'd take it for $40.
 
M
Hmm, fine. I'll raise my bid to $50! c;
T
Lol yeah I can tell you and I have been having some competition within buying for the past few weeks. However I'll raise my bid to $60, with the use of a middle man from this site, which I have already paid for.
Question is.. Are they real active subscribers? What is the channel link? Proooof? Can we see how many views you get per a video??
 
i will trade my steam account worth over $1300 :) it has GTA V and loads more new games :) add me on skype for more info :)
skype: jacobbolam
 
Back
Top