• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

YouTube channel. All organic 3k+ subs 500k+ views in 2020

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Neenja

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 5, 2020
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
YouTube channel for sale. All organic 3k+ subs 500k+ views in 2020 - Channel is monetized.

Please dm your offer or post here.

This is my personal channel, I just needed the money


2572327-2265a2f4a76e959ed2c7028332503b71.png

1612764740251.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Is the channel monetize or not ?
 
N
It is monetized, yes.
That's a little low, friend. I can honestly earn more if I pursued making tutorial vids on this channel.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top