WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
YongYueFengYa咏月风雅 Bilibili version Accounts
will give you Bilibili email account
Price : $10-100
Discord : alifice#6981 or alifice. ←there is a point (If I don't respond right away please chat me directly on epicnpc,Usually online 8:00-24:00 UTC+8)
(Discord Unique ID:965137083515666472 To prevent imitators)
Payment method
Singapore Paynow/Paypal/WISE/Alipay/Wechat Pay/USDT/Credit cards
If pay with PayPal only accept FNF
will give you Bilibili email account
Price : $10-100
Discord : alifice#6981 or alifice. ←there is a point (If I don't respond right away please chat me directly on epicnpc,Usually online 8:00-24:00 UTC+8)
(Discord Unique ID:965137083515666472 To prevent imitators)
Payment method
Singapore Paynow/Paypal/WISE/Alipay/Wechat Pay/USDT/Credit cards
If pay with PayPal only accept FNF
Contact
Chat Now
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Singapore Paynow,FPS,USDT,Binance,other Cryptocurrency,Gcash,Touch 'n Go,Naver Pay,Kakao Pay,TrueMoney,DANA,Zalopay,Alipay,Wechat pay,Credit cards,If you don't have these, I also have some other payment method for most country
Last edited:
