Selling šŸ”„Japan DMM server 5-20SSR starter account catalogsšŸ”„

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Type
  1. Starter
Original Owner
Yes
(1,747 reviews)

Alifice

Level 94

Trade Guardian Orders: 57

(100%) (1,747 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Sep 24, 2023
Country
China
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
šŸ”„ Why Choose Alifice? šŸ”„
(y) 100% Verified & Trusted Seller
(y) 3000+ Accounts Sold | 100% Positive Reviews | Great After-sale service
(y) Avg. Response Time <5 mins within working time,Fast Delivery
(y)I am very patient and kind.You can ask me as much as you want. I'm here to help.
welcome to https://alifice.com/ 100+gacha game starter account




account details:
japan server
Just finished the tutorial
DMM email login,email can change

Account catalog:

http://8.217.225.96/index.aspx?gid=166


How to use catalogs:

01.Visit the catalog website , choose characters and click ā€œsearch(搜瓢 or ęŸ„čÆ¢å”ē»„ļ¼‰ā€.

02.You’ll see a list of available accounts, each with its own product code.

03.send to me with the catalog link too,I will tell you price

04.if you hard to use them,ask me for help,I will search for you




Discord:alifice#6981
(If I don't respond right away please chat me directly on epicnpc,Usually online 8:00-24:00 UTC+8)
payment:
1781707266763.png
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Skrill
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Singapore Paynow,FPS,USDT,Binance,other Cryptocurrency,Gcash,Touch 'n Go,Naver Pay,Kakao Pay,TrueMoney,DANA,Zalopay,Alipay,Wechat pay,Credit cards,If you don't have these, I also have some other payment method for most country
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
good seller and reliable, recommand

fast, reliable
 
Back
Top