- Rating
- 4.50 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
Banned - Scammer - http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/760191-FRENCHY321-took-back-WoW-Account-SCAMMER
This Thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/wow-items-go...till-cheapest-always-cheapest-guaranteed.html
This guy - View Profile: lechris - Trade WoW Accounts Buy Sell - EpicNPC
This website - Diablo 3 gold,WOW Gold,Guild War 2 gold
I bought gold from that thread from that guy from that website from a 'reputable' EPICNPC member, swiftly got banned and I contacted him to get a refund and was refused.
Do not buy gold from this guy.
Hope he gets banned.
This guy - View Profile: lechris - Trade WoW Accounts Buy Sell - EpicNPC
This website - Diablo 3 gold,WOW Gold,Guild War 2 gold
I bought gold from that thread from that guy from that website from a 'reputable' EPICNPC member, swiftly got banned and I contacted him to get a refund and was refused.
Do not buy gold from this guy.
Hope he gets banned.
