www.******** is a total scam

Not Recently Bumped

jrico

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Nov 8, 2014
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
https://www.********/sell-to-us i contacted them through local chat, skype chat, discord chat, they always respond fast when they think you are selling to them then they block you instantly when you ask for your money.

DO NOT SELL TO THOSE PPL EVEN IF THEY HAVE HIGH REPUTATION ON TRUST PILOT THEY ARE SCAMMERS
 

Attachments

  • 1578935049689.png
    1578935049689.png
    55.4 KB
I will add to the **** I have even taken as far as having my lawyer send them a comply to agreed sale, or face a lawsuit. Purchased multiple Krono for Everquest 2 delivery was supposed to be within 2 hours and they stated current stock was 999 on my server. Took them over 4 weeks to deliver my 30 Krono I ordered.

Overall the worst company I have ever dealt with since 1999 with Playerauctions, Even worse than *******. I am still shocked you still allow **** to be on this site, with the overwhelming bad reports against them.
 
Yeah I am a Moderator on here, and yes I will promote websites that are indeed trusted websites based on reviews from other moderators and admin.

Thanks for your thoughts, and have a Great Day
 
Do not argue back and forth. @Zoefken this is a website review section and if he had good experiences with the website then so be it, same if they have bad experiences. Warnings have been removed. Website reviews are based on people’s opinion of that website. Someone being “right” or “wrong” is subjective.
 
Last edited:
Do not argue back and forth. @Zoefken this is a website review section and if he had good experiences with the website then so be it, same if they have bad experiences. Warnings have been removed. Website reviews are based on people’s opinion of that website. Someone being “right” or “wrong” is subjective.
Agreed that they are subjective. But that does not mean a moderator should tell a user to be silent and not troll. When all I did was give my opinion. I also wonder why a moderator should come in a thread about **** and spread the playerauction holy bazenga :)
 
Agreed that they are subjective. But that does not mean a moderator should tell a user to be silent and not troll. When all I did was give my opinion. I also wonder why a moderator should come in a thread about **** and spread the playerauction holy bazenga :)


At no point did anyone tell you to be silent for one, and however did let you know of the polices on the forums to just give you a refresh on the rules and polices seeing you must of forgot.

Do not argue back and forth. @Zoefken this is a website review section and if he had good experiences with the website then so be it, same if they have bad experiences. Warnings have been removed. Website reviews are based on people’s opinion of that website. Someone being “right” or “wrong” is subjective.
 
Back
Top