WTT/S For $ or WOW. Level 84 with almost 10mill, 30 Days Member Left!

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello ! I'm selling my old RS Account. Still has access to RSC, he is lvl 84 in RS2, 66 in RSC.

He has 30 days of membership, I have the full information.

NOTE: If your not paypal verified, if you dont post here, if you dont have rep, I will not sell to you don't bother.

It has recovery & bank pin set.

Sara.jpg

Full Sara worth 3.73million
Abby Whip worth 1.5million +

Torag.jpg

Full Torag worth over 1million
Abby Shield/Cape 500,000 +

Glory ammy 80,000 +

350,000 in cash, over 500 nature runes, almost 200 law runes.
+ other random items!!!

Inv.jpg

Stats.jpg

Stats are easy to level, great starter guy.


POST HERE, AND I WILL LOG AIM AND CONTACT YOU, LEAVE ME UR CONTACT INFO..


Only accepting paypal payments or Wow Characters !! Alliance or horde, prefer ally
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
How much are you looking for? Feel free to drop me an email.
 
Back
Top