Hello ! I'm selling my old RS Account. Still has access to RSC, he is lvl 84 in RS2, 66 in RSC.
He has 30 days of membership, I have the full information.
NOTE: If your not paypal verified, if you dont post here, if you dont have rep, I will not sell to you don't bother.
It has recovery & bank pin set.
Full Sara worth 3.73million
Abby Whip worth 1.5million +
Full Torag worth over 1million
Abby Shield/Cape 500,000 +
Glory ammy 80,000 +
350,000 in cash, over 500 nature runes, almost 200 law runes.
+ other random items!!!
Stats are easy to level, great starter guy.
POST HERE, AND I WILL LOG AIM AND CONTACT YOU, LEAVE ME UR CONTACT INFO..
Only accepting paypal payments or Wow Characters !! Alliance or horde, prefer ally
He has 30 days of membership, I have the full information.
NOTE: If your not paypal verified, if you dont post here, if you dont have rep, I will not sell to you don't bother.
It has recovery & bank pin set.
Full Sara worth 3.73million
Abby Whip worth 1.5million +
Full Torag worth over 1million
Abby Shield/Cape 500,000 +
Glory ammy 80,000 +
350,000 in cash, over 500 nature runes, almost 200 law runes.
+ other random items!!!
Stats are easy to level, great starter guy.
POST HERE, AND I WILL LOG AIM AND CONTACT YOU, LEAVE ME UR CONTACT INFO..
Only accepting paypal payments or Wow Characters !! Alliance or horde, prefer ally
