WTT Level 113, has 18.6mill ! For "WOW", Rep'd Only

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
NOTE: I am only trading members with rep, if you don't have rep, don't bother I wont even consider.

I was originally selling this account, but I ended that sale, and leveled up a few stats and now I want to trade for "World of warcraft"

Level 80 only ~ Horde or Alliance works
(Bonus Classes)
Mage = +++

NO DEATH KNIGHTS

I am the OO of this account.
It has 18.6mil in items, has 28 days membership, NO Bank PIN Set!

Has very good gear, Bandos Chest, Fury Neck + more !

Also has 99 Hunter.
Is level 113 in members world, 106 in free world.

Toon2.jpg

Toon1.jpg

Toon3.jpg

Toon4.jpg




POST YOUR OFFER AND AIM HERE !!!!!!!!!!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
posted

Have a sick offer, hit me up on aim

aim- hondabikerida
 
Back
Top