NOTE: I am only trading members with rep, if you don't have rep, don't bother I wont even consider.
I was originally selling this account, but I ended that sale, and leveled up a few stats and now I want to trade for "World of warcraft"
Level 80 only ~ Horde or Alliance works
(Bonus Classes)
Mage = +++
NO DEATH KNIGHTS
I am the OO of this account.
It has 18.6mil in items, has 28 days membership, NO Bank PIN Set!
Has very good gear, Bandos Chest, Fury Neck + more !
Also has 99 Hunter.
Is level 113 in members world, 106 in free world.
POST YOUR OFFER AND AIM HERE !!!!!!!!!!
I was originally selling this account, but I ended that sale, and leveled up a few stats and now I want to trade for "World of warcraft"
Level 80 only ~ Horde or Alliance works
(Bonus Classes)
Mage = +++
NO DEATH KNIGHTS
I am the OO of this account.
It has 18.6mil in items, has 28 days membership, NO Bank PIN Set!
Has very good gear, Bandos Chest, Fury Neck + more !
Also has 99 Hunter.
Is level 113 in members world, 106 in free world.
POST YOUR OFFER AND AIM HERE !!!!!!!!!!
