WTT fgo jp for gbf HL or genshin impact

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(16 reviews)

shiwuu

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Feb 16, 2019
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there, as the title says I want to trade my Fate Grand Order acc for Genshin Impact. I quit playing the games and am more into Genshin Impact.

I’m asking for an account with 3 to 5 5* characters. Mostly I’m looking for Diluc, Jean (both a must) and Mona/Keqing. It can be something close to this, too.
Or a Granblue Fantasy account with Nier and Christmas Magisa.

discord: berserker#2167

JP:
3EAC69B6-2856-4B48-BAD6-F00873E0FEA4.jpeg


If you’re interested I also sell the account. 100$ PayPal f&f.

I also can offer a good Destiny Child account and Granblue Fantasy Rank 143. Just ask for more details.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/not-replying-for-almost-an-hour-after-unlinking-account-information.1905443/
i have Genshin Impact acc(lv46, just have keqing is 5* lv 80), Dungeon Maker acc (full dlc and skin, characters..), dawn of titan(over 50k gems in account), dragalia lost(i can help how to you hack in game)... my discord is eheehe#8941
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top