WTT: Dwarf Ret Paladin (PvP) for Orc Resto Shaman (PvP)

Not Recently Bumped
(12 reviews)

rsalv

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Sep 4, 2006
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I am looking to sell my Male Dwarf Paladin on a PvP server w/ his transfer UP. I am the original owner and I have all of the information to the account.

His gear and stats are as follows:

---RET---

Vengeful Gloves
Vengeful Legs
Merciless Chest
Glad Helm
Glad Shoulders
Gorehowl
Badge Vendor Epic Libram
Vet Boots / Bracers / Neck
Vind Belt
S2 PvP Cloak
Bloodlust Broach
Karazhan epics
All gear is enchanted and gemmed

--Holy--
Merciless Gloves
Merciless Legs
T4 Chest
T4 Helm
Glad Shoulders
Lots of random Karazhan epics

--Prot--
Around 7 Karazhan epics


Epic Ground Mount
Regular Flying Mount

3500 Arena Points
3000 Honor Points
150 gold
330 Enchanting
260 Mining

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR -LEGIT- ORC RESTO SHAMANS ON PVP SERVERS THAT ARE TRANSFERABLE
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Sorry, I copied it from an old post where I was planning to sell.

I will pretty much sell or trade but only for an equally geared Orc Shaman.
 
Wait, r u selling or tradin? top says selling, bottom says trading.
 
Back
Top