Warlock +1900GS lvl 70 gered NA account 4000 points arena Leviathan Pvp

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

totinh077

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
May 16, 2022
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
Nightslayer server PVP USA ACCOUNT REGISTER Fake Name
I only enter pugs I don't have an official guild
NO I am not a reseller of accounts / gold seller ETC this my accounts are focused on raids/pvp
5000 POINTS ARENAS
5/5 T4 HELM token / HANDS / TOKEN
5/5 T5 LEGS / HANDS / Shoulders /HELM CHEST
5/5 PVP SET
Proff Enchanting 280/375
First aid 375/375
Taiolring 300/375
ATTUN KARA SSC / TK Mount hyjal / and black temple
TITLE
Champion of the Naru
Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_4.png
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top