Positives:
+Im the Original Owner
+Has Membership
+Level 80, with 5 80 epics, a few blues and has some T6/T6 Equiv Gear on(Still LF Upgrades)
+450 Herb/415 Alch
+In the #3 Guild on server, Cleared all 25's(Getting Geared Fast)
Negatives:
Xfer Down 2 Weeks(OhNoz!)
The druid is great, amazing at healing very easy.
14k hp/ 14k mana self buffed, near 1400 sp in tree form.
As I said im in the #3 Raiding Guild, gear will come at you like a breeze.
I am the OO, never traded this toon before, Includes a few alts 43 lock, 29 hunter etc.
WHAT IM ACCEPTING::::::
Alliance 80 ONLY, Pvp or Pve, Xfer up Prefered.
Bonus Classes:
Paladins(Prot With Decent Gear) Decent meaning 22k + hp
Mages
Warlocks
I am open to all offers ALLIANCE ONLY!
POST HERE, OR I WONT BE ON AIM, POST UR AIM HERE, POST HERE, POST HERE, POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk by phone is a must if we reach a possible agreement, Rep is Prefered! Thanks ! ^-^
+Im the Original Owner
+Has Membership
+Level 80, with 5 80 epics, a few blues and has some T6/T6 Equiv Gear on(Still LF Upgrades)
+450 Herb/415 Alch
+In the #3 Guild on server, Cleared all 25's(Getting Geared Fast)
Negatives:
Xfer Down 2 Weeks(OhNoz!)
The druid is great, amazing at healing very easy.
14k hp/ 14k mana self buffed, near 1400 sp in tree form.
As I said im in the #3 Raiding Guild, gear will come at you like a breeze.
I am the OO, never traded this toon before, Includes a few alts 43 lock, 29 hunter etc.
WHAT IM ACCEPTING::::::
Alliance 80 ONLY, Pvp or Pve, Xfer up Prefered.
Bonus Classes:
Paladins(Prot With Decent Gear) Decent meaning 22k + hp
Mages
Warlocks
I am open to all offers ALLIANCE ONLY!
POST HERE, OR I WONT BE ON AIM, POST UR AIM HERE, POST HERE, POST HERE, POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk by phone is a must if we reach a possible agreement, Rep is Prefered! Thanks ! ^-^
