- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey there! I'm looking to trade my account with an 80 Undead mage and a 71 Tauren Druid for something alomst any type of Character.
I would prefer alliance but, it doesn't matter.
If you have something on alliance and you have one 80, I would ask that you server transfer that one 80 but, we will talk more in depth later or work something else out.
The mage has epic flying along with 450 Herb and Inscrip.
Here is a picture of the Mage:
And the Druid:
post here then AIM me
aim - frootloop412
I would prefer alliance but, it doesn't matter.
If you have something on alliance and you have one 80, I would ask that you server transfer that one 80 but, we will talk more in depth later or work something else out.
The mage has epic flying along with 450 Herb and Inscrip.
Here is a picture of the Mage:
And the Druid:
post here then AIM me
aim - frootloop412
