- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
This is a repost(cleaned up with a few things added)
Looking to trade my 80 gnome rogue, alliance, pvp server xfer and all other character mods, <span style="color: #CC0000">UP!!</span>
I am the OO, And I have CD Keys, and ID Scan to prove so. If we trade I will Provide you with the following:
Full Account Info(Reg and Bnet)
SQ/SQA
Full Name
Registered Email Address and Email Info
My personal phone number
Requirements for trade on YOUR end:
Be a reputable user(TWV a MAJOR PLUS)
Be OO(dont want a chain traded account)
Have proof your OO
Please post here first or be ignored/blocked
<span style="color: #CC0000">Will not trade for gold or any other virtual good, will not rent</span>
Here is the armory for my rogue:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=155167
have 1k gold on him, everything fully gemmed and enchanted (relent gear has Epic gems)
Epic Flyer(Bronze Drake) Epic Land(Black Warbear)
Pve Offset(nothing special, full epics, some naxx)
Have BoA shoulders for my 11 pally also if that matters. and a 58 Horde DK also(but who cares)
Not quite sure what im looking for, DO NOT WANT DEATH KNIGHTS. Gold isnt an issue if you have epic flyer, which is a must.
YOU MUST HAVE REPUTATION OR I WONT TRADE WITH YOU WHATSOVER.
All im looking for is a trustworthy person to trade with, I dont want to make this my lifestyle, just want a character I can enjoy without having to worry about a recall, something I wont have to work on gearing and putting hours upon hours into to get up to current raid/pvp content. Again, I WILL NOT trade with you if you dont have any rep, and 1 or 2 posts isnt going to cut it, nor will I trade with you if you are newly registered, which goes hand in hand with having no rep.
I am A OK with a phone or vent confirmation if we do decide to trade, aim in sig, will be on aim most of the night, if I dont respond please leave your armory and offer and I will get back to you asap, thanks.
Looking to trade my 80 gnome rogue, alliance, pvp server xfer and all other character mods, <span style="color: #CC0000">UP!!</span>
I am the OO, And I have CD Keys, and ID Scan to prove so. If we trade I will Provide you with the following:
Full Account Info(Reg and Bnet)
SQ/SQA
Full Name
Registered Email Address and Email Info
My personal phone number
Requirements for trade on YOUR end:
Be a reputable user(TWV a MAJOR PLUS)
Be OO(dont want a chain traded account)
Have proof your OO
Please post here first or be ignored/blocked
<span style="color: #CC0000">Will not trade for gold or any other virtual good, will not rent</span>
Here is the armory for my rogue:
http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=155167
have 1k gold on him, everything fully gemmed and enchanted (relent gear has Epic gems)
Epic Flyer(Bronze Drake) Epic Land(Black Warbear)
Pve Offset(nothing special, full epics, some naxx)
Have BoA shoulders for my 11 pally also if that matters. and a 58 Horde DK also(but who cares)
Not quite sure what im looking for, DO NOT WANT DEATH KNIGHTS. Gold isnt an issue if you have epic flyer, which is a must.
YOU MUST HAVE REPUTATION OR I WONT TRADE WITH YOU WHATSOVER.
All im looking for is a trustworthy person to trade with, I dont want to make this my lifestyle, just want a character I can enjoy without having to worry about a recall, something I wont have to work on gearing and putting hours upon hours into to get up to current raid/pvp content. Again, I WILL NOT trade with you if you dont have any rep, and 1 or 2 posts isnt going to cut it, nor will I trade with you if you are newly registered, which goes hand in hand with having no rep.
I am A OK with a phone or vent confirmation if we do decide to trade, aim in sig, will be on aim most of the night, if I dont respond please leave your armory and offer and I will get back to you asap, thanks.
