WTS Rift: PoT beta keys and Mythos beta keys

Not Recently Bumped

PstBranko

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 36

(100%) (41 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Jun 9, 2010
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
0
Rift keys - these keys are now confirmed to put people that havent made Rift account before October 3rd in the first batch of potential beta testers that made account before that date...price is 30$ each

Mythos keys - these are European beta keys (100% guaranteed beta spot) im assuming US can play it also...price is 50$ each

Payment methods : for EU i am accepting only Moneybookers, for US only FullTiltPoker transfer

Reply here or pm me with your msn aim skype or whatever
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I can pay by full tilt poker if you still have this. Let me know.
 
There WERE alot of ways to obtain these keys, anyway for today only im sellin 2 Rift keys for 40$ need 40$ fast...tnx for bumps guys
 
not going to defend the guy as I don't know how he got them, I know there was an event a while back where Rift handed out keys to booth visitors.. but if that was where he got them, he would of just said that.
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer
I think he simply means, that its kinda fishy that you have that many keys :3. Most of the time in closed beta games its harder to get more than....1
 
I dont know where im being hostile, to me that answer was funny...
 
I don't know why you are being so hostile about a simple question
 
Im geting em from a fairy, 2 keys left each hurry up guys...
 
Last edited:
Why do u need to spend 30$? Well by adding this key to your account (account made after October 3rd) u will be added to pool of first beta testers that will be in beta (sooner or later) that starts in few days...if u made account after October 3rd there is no other way to get into closed beta...
 
Jw, how are you getting all of these "keys" and why do I have to spend $30 and I might get into the beta
 
Back
Top