Hey guys, I am back to sell another toon. I will sum up the major details and if you at all seem interested just message me via AIM or email.
The toon that I am selling is a Horde Undead Rogue, PVP xfer up.
Information:
<span style="font-style: italic">This toon has 3 pieces of season 3 and 1 piece of season 4.
This toon has 3/8 t6.
This toon is exalted with shattered sun.
This toon still has 10k honor points to be used.
This toon has the new medallion of the horde and figurine - shadowsong panther.
This toon has a gladitor mount.
This toon has over 2275AP in PVE gear.
This toon has 375 jewelcrafting and 375 leather working.
This toon has every rare / epic gem recipe.
This toon has over 40+ epics.
This toon is available for transfer.
This toon has the Lieutenant General title along with a few others.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:</span>
Sell: <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">$265</span></span> Starting bid. Do not message me offering anything below 265, if you do I will ignore you.
100% Safe, I have all information. [email, secret question/answer, full name, etc.]
I do all transactions over the phone. We go by my terms, I am a legit seller / trader, and you will be going first. If you have your own way of doing things, don't even consider talking to me. You must post on this thread before messaging me on AIM. If you do not post, I will remind you.
Contact me:
AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]
Thank you for being interested!
The toon that I am selling is a Horde Undead Rogue, PVP xfer up.
Information:
<span style="font-style: italic">This toon has 3 pieces of season 3 and 1 piece of season 4.
This toon has 3/8 t6.
This toon is exalted with shattered sun.
This toon still has 10k honor points to be used.
This toon has the new medallion of the horde and figurine - shadowsong panther.
This toon has a gladitor mount.
This toon has over 2275AP in PVE gear.
This toon has 375 jewelcrafting and 375 leather working.
This toon has every rare / epic gem recipe.
This toon has over 40+ epics.
This toon is available for transfer.
This toon has the Lieutenant General title along with a few others.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:</span>
Sell: <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">$265</span></span> Starting bid. Do not message me offering anything below 265, if you do I will ignore you.
100% Safe, I have all information. [email, secret question/answer, full name, etc.]
I do all transactions over the phone. We go by my terms, I am a legit seller / trader, and you will be going first. If you have your own way of doing things, don't even consider talking to me. You must post on this thread before messaging me on AIM. If you do not post, I will remind you.
Contact me:
AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]
Thank you for being interested!
