- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">YOU MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME</span></span>
I ask that you read this post entirely before you ask me specific questions as they can most likely be found throughout this Post.
I am selling my Orc Shaman on a PVP Server with his Transfer and Name Change available.
*****GEAR*****
Full Season 3 -Enhancement-
Full Vindicators -Enhancement-
Both Season 3 Axes Mongoose and Executioner
Season 3 2H Axe for fun
Dory's Embrace
Shard of Contempt
Bloodlust Brooch
Sunrage Treads
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
Full Season 2 -Restoration-
Full Veterans -Restoration-
Merciless Gladiator's Salvation
Merciless Gladiator's Redoubt
Stainless Cloak of Pure Hearted
Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration
Battlemaster's Perseverance
Oshu'gun Relic
Full Season 1 -Elemental-
Full Vindicator's -Elemental-
Gladiators Gavel
Sunward Crest
Sergeant's Heavy Cape
Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen
Jaded Crystal Dagger
Icon of the Silver Crescent
The Lightning Capacitor
Epic Ground and Epic flying
Gladiator's Flying Mount (310%)
375 Mining
375 Blacksmithing
NO GOLD
7981 Honor
3092 Arena Points
Have all Information Pertaining to the account.
I will not do Paypal with someone I feel I can entirely trust. Most will be based on Rep and feedback, but if I do get a bad feeling in my stomach, I will not do it. So if you do not have rep, please be ready to provide payment via Western Union.
Do not be offended if I ask you to pay via Western Union, it isn't personal.
I have a Western Union on Base within a 5 Min drive. When the account is purchased, I will drive to the Western Union, retrieve the money and immediately call the Buyer to provide all information to the account, and upon returning will assist in switching the emails to finalize the transaction.
Again, Western Union is the last resort.
Armories will not be thrown out.
You must Post here before contacting me or I will not respond.
If I feel you are a questionable person, a Armory link will not be provided.
I again as that you read this post entirely before asking me specific questions, as they can most likely be found in this thread.
Some Pictures
I ask that you read this post entirely before you ask me specific questions as they can most likely be found throughout this Post.
I am selling my Orc Shaman on a PVP Server with his Transfer and Name Change available.
*****GEAR*****
Full Season 3 -Enhancement-
Full Vindicators -Enhancement-
Both Season 3 Axes Mongoose and Executioner
Season 3 2H Axe for fun
Dory's Embrace
Shard of Contempt
Bloodlust Brooch
Sunrage Treads
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
Full Season 2 -Restoration-
Full Veterans -Restoration-
Merciless Gladiator's Salvation
Merciless Gladiator's Redoubt
Stainless Cloak of Pure Hearted
Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration
Battlemaster's Perseverance
Oshu'gun Relic
Full Season 1 -Elemental-
Full Vindicator's -Elemental-
Gladiators Gavel
Sunward Crest
Sergeant's Heavy Cape
Shattered Sun Pendant of Acumen
Jaded Crystal Dagger
Icon of the Silver Crescent
The Lightning Capacitor
Epic Ground and Epic flying
Gladiator's Flying Mount (310%)
375 Mining
375 Blacksmithing
NO GOLD
7981 Honor
3092 Arena Points
Have all Information Pertaining to the account.
I will not do Paypal with someone I feel I can entirely trust. Most will be based on Rep and feedback, but if I do get a bad feeling in my stomach, I will not do it. So if you do not have rep, please be ready to provide payment via Western Union.
Do not be offended if I ask you to pay via Western Union, it isn't personal.
I have a Western Union on Base within a 5 Min drive. When the account is purchased, I will drive to the Western Union, retrieve the money and immediately call the Buyer to provide all information to the account, and upon returning will assist in switching the emails to finalize the transaction.
Again, Western Union is the last resort.
Armories will not be thrown out.
You must Post here before contacting me or I will not respond.
If I feel you are a questionable person, a Armory link will not be provided.
I again as that you read this post entirely before asking me specific questions, as they can most likely be found in this thread.
Some Pictures
