Trading [OO] 2013 Collector | Arcanite Ripper | 465 Mounts | T3 | Sell/Trade For PoE

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Faction
  1. Horde
  2. Alliance
Class
Multi-Characters
Original Owner
Yes

Synkzix

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Malta
Member Since
Apr 29, 2016
Country
Malta
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi!

Selling or trading my personal World of Warcraft / Battle.net account, which I have owned since 2013.

Original owner. Never hacked or compromised.

I am mainly looking to sell, but I am also open to trading for a decent Path of Exile [1] account with a good amount of MTX, older cosmetics and/or supporter packs.

I have gradually lost interest in WoW and it started feeling more like a routine than something I genuinely enjoyed playing.

I know there are older posts where I previously considered selling the account. At the time I simply was not ready to let it go. I am now.

There is far more transmog and collection progress than I can reasonably list here, so I have focused on the more notable items below. A more complete overview can be viewed through the linked Phantom Armory.


ACCOUNT OVERVIEW

Original Owner: Yes
Created: 2013
Country: Malta
Currency: EUR
Account History: Never hacked or compromised

Mounts: 465
Toys: 290
Tabards: 92
Character Boost: Unused Level 80 boost
BlizzCon: 2019 Virtual Ticket rewards
Transmog: Large collection accumulated over many years

The Battle.net account also includes a decent collection of Overwatch 2 skins and cosmetics.


CHARACTERS

Level 90
- Monk
- Druid
- Hunter

Level 80
- Hunter
- Demon Hunter
- Priest x2
- Warrior
- Druid
- Paladin
- Evoker
- Shaman x2
- Death Knight
- Rogue

Other Characters
- Demon Hunter - 75
- Mage - 74
- Warlock - 72
- Monk - 72
- Shaman - 71
- Hunter x2 - 70
- Druid - 70
- Monk - 70
- Warrior - 70
- Warlock - 65
- Mage - 64

Unused Level 80 character boost included.

Current Season Gear

None of the Level 90 characters are geared for the current season.

I purchased Midnight and played for a few weeks into Season 1 before deciding to quit.

The value of the account is mainly in the long-term collection, mounts, transmog, PvP rewards and legacy cosmetics rather than current-season progression.


LEGACY / RARE TRANSMOG

- Arcanite Ripper
- Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
- Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
- BlizzCon 2019 Wooly Wendigo transmog
- Astral Elite weapon appearances - The War Within Season 3
- Crimson Elite weapon appearances - Dragonflight Season 1
- Sargerei Commander's Lightbound Shroud
- Sargerei Commander's Hellforged Shroud
- Sargerei Commander's Felscorned Shroud

Tier 3
- Shaman - 5/8 collected
- Rogue - Boots
- Hunter - Bracers

Shaman Tier 3 is missing Chest, Boots and Bracers.

There is a substantial amount of additional transmog beyond the items listed here.


ELITE PVP SETS

Hunter
- The War Within Season 1
- Dragonflight Season 1
- Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Seasons 3/4
- Shadowlands Season 2
- Shadowlands Seasons 3/4

Priest
- The War Within Season 3

Shaman
- Dragonflight Season 2
- Shadowlands Season 2

Monk
- The War Within Season 2
- The War Within Season 3
- Dragonflight Season 1
- Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Seasons 3/4
- Shadowlands Seasons 3/4

Druid
- The War Within Season 3


MAGE TOWER (TIMEWALKING, NOT THE OG Artifact Appearance MT)

Mage Tower rewards/completions on:

- Druid
- Priest
- Shaman
- Hunter
- Monk


TABARDS - 92 TOTAL

Notable examples:

- Astral Gladiator's Tabard
- Forged Gladiator's Tabard
- Crimson Gladiator's Tabard
- Unchained Gladiator's Tabard
- Tabard of Fury
- Tabard of Frost
- Tabard of Flame


WEAPON ILLUSIONS

Notable illusions:

- Summer Sun Blossom
- Felshatter
- Arcane
- Jackpot
- Holy Fire
- Bronze Infinite
- Shadowflame
- Primal Storm
- Unchained Fury


MOUNTS - 465 TOTAL

Notable mounts:

- X-45 Heartbreaker / Big Love Rocket
- Infinite Timereaver
- Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent
- Ashes of Al'ar
- Clutch of Ji-Kun
- Crimson Deathcharger
- Core Hound
- Compass Rose
- Coldflame Tempest
- Prestigious Midnight Courser


MYTHIC+ SEASONAL MOUNTS

- Wastewarped Deathwalker - Shadowlands Season 3
- Hailstorm Armoredon - Dragonflight Season 1
- Inferno Armoredon - Dragonflight Season 2
- Verdant Armoredon - Dragonflight Season 3
- Crimson Shreddertank - The War Within Season 2
- Enterprising Shreddertank - The War Within Season 2


TOYS - 290 TOTAL

Notable examples:

- Astral Legend's Pennant
- Forged Legend's Pennant


BLIZZCON / OTHER BATTLE.NET CONTENT

- BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Wooly Wendigo transmog and associated in-game rewards
- Decent collection of Overwatch 2 skins and cosmetics on the same Battle.net account


FULL COLLECTION

The account has accumulated a large amount of transmog, appearances, mounts and other collectibles over more than a decade.

A more complete breakdown can be viewed here:

Phantom Armory - Full Collection


PRICE / TRADE

I do not currently have a fixed asking price and I am open to reasonable offers based on the overall value of the account.

I am also open to trading for a strong Path of Exile account, particularly one with a substantial amount of MTX, older cosmetics and/or supporter packs.


TRANSACTION TERMS

EpicNPC Trade Guardian only. No exceptions.


- I will not use alternative middlemen or bypass Trade Guardian.
- Relevant transaction communication should remain on EpicNPC.
- Additional screenshots or verification can be provided to serious buyers.

I will not tolerate attempts to scam, so please do not waste my time or yours.

If you are a genuine buyer or trader, feel free to contact me.
 
Back
Top