WTS [H] BE Holy Paladin 1/5 s4 3/5 s3 1/5 s1 406 resil CHEAP $175

Not Recently Bumped

SeanDylan

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(97.7%) (45 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 11, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys, I am back to sell another toon. I will sum up the major details and if you at all seem interested just message me via AIM or email.

The toon that I am selling is a Horde Blood Elf Paladin on a PVP server.

I don't have too much time here seeing how I am currently at Denver International Airport. Thought I might as well post this up while I still have time! Anyhow, the toon I want to sell has a pretty good pvp set, he has 3/5 s3, 1/5 s4, 1/5 s1. He also has another 200-500 additional points coming this Tuesday.

I should be on and off AIM for the next few days so the best way to reach me would have to be email or PM. Make sure that you do leave your AIM and I will try to get back to you.



<span style="font-weight: bold">WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:</span>

Sell: <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">$175</span></span> Starting bid. Do not message me offering anything below 175, if you do I will ignore you.

100% Safe, I have all information. [email, secret question/answer, full name, etc.]

I do all transactions over the phone. We go by my terms, I am a legit seller / trader, and you will be going first. If you have your own way of doing things, don't even consider talking to me. You must post on this thread before messaging me on AIM. If you do not post, I will remind you.



Contact me:


AIM - PVSurfrdude88
EMAIL - [email protected]

Thank you for being interested!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Im interested can you send me a PM with an updated price?
 
I'll be back in socal tomorrow, thats when I will try to get back to everyone who is interested.
 
Heres more, all said from him:

SCAMMER
[censored] RETARDED DUMBASSHOLE
[censored] [censored]
[censored]
dumb
10:44 PM
[censored]
i [censored] ur mum in the [censored]
ahahah
so tighttttttttttttttttttttt
so nice
lol
 
him:hey guy
him:there?
Hey mate whats going on
him:everyting seems fine
him:and you
him:?
me:good, who are you?
him:the guy who intersted in ur wow account
me:really
me:you post on my thread?
him:i m going to
him:but b4 this
him:i got some quesions
me:http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1641660#Post1641660
him:are u TWV
me:post on the thread, let me know when you do
me:are you an idiot?
him:i m ur dad
him:i m not an idiot
me:Did you just contact me, ask me if I am TWV, and completely disregard what I said in my post...
me:nice
me:yea
me:shut the [censored] up
him:aha
him:scammer
me:yea
me:I am a scammer how did you know
me:learn to type correctly and not say you are my dad or my mom
him:i can smell you
him:hmm?
me:I've had one of you idiots message me saying "kiss ur mums neck"
me:now shut the [censored] up and stop messaging me, have a good day, cheers
him:let me copy and paste it
him:to ur thread
him:let s see
him:okaky?

Sorry for having to post me / him since I am on my macbook I can't really copy paste the SN's just have ss's saved. Anyhow, its not worth my time. This guy is a complete idiot and he is obviously one of the account chinese renters on a proxy, lol.
 
you are the scammer.heres our convo
PVSurfrdude88 (13:33:55): you post on my thread?
lovewillneverccc (13:34:00): i m going to
lovewillneverccc (13:34:04): but b4 this
lovewillneverccc (13:34:09): i got some quesions
PVSurfrdude88 (13:34:19): http://www.markeedragon.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1641660#Post1641660
lovewillneverccc (13:34:24): are u TWV
PVSurfrdude88 (13:34:27): post on the thread, let me know when you do
PVSurfrdude88 (13:34:30): are you an idiot?
lovewillneverccc (13:34:55): i m ur dad
lovewillneverccc (13:34:58): i m not an idiot
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:03): Did you just contact me, ask me if I am TWV, and completely disregard what I said in my post...
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:03): nice
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:07): yea
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:10): shut the [censored] up
lovewillneverccc (13:35:13): aha
lovewillneverccc (13:35:15): scammer
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:18): yea
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:23): I am a scammer how did you know
lovewillneverccc (13:35:33): i can smell you
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:34): learn to type correctly and not say you are my dad or my mom
lovewillneverccc (13:35:42): hmm?
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:44): I've had one of you idiots message me saying "kiss ur mums neck"
PVSurfrdude88 (13:35:51): now shut the [censored] up and stop messaging me, have a good day, cheers
lovewillneverccc (13:36:06): let me copy and paste it
lovewillneverccc (13:36:10): to ur thread
lovewillneverccc (13:36:14): let s see
lovewillneverccc (13:36:18): okaky?
PVSurfrdude88 (13:36:25): hmm?
lovewillneverccc (13:36:40): you will see then
PVSurfrdude88 (13:36:56): awesome
 
Still in Colorado, will be going home Monday. This toon is available and I do have a few decent offers. I can't really do anything because I don't have internet service around where I am. Make sure you post here / email / pm me!
 
Back
Top