- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Has all characters. My account easily is in the top players on my server because all my current leveled characters have their best in slot SR Badges with dupes and their best in slot dramatic scenes.
I will continue to progress the account everyday for as long as I have it.
Current Notable Characters Stars & Ability Levels:
Jotaro Kujo 5 star S1
F.F. 3 Star S2
Prosciutto 1 Star S0
Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli 3 Star S2
Giorno Giovanna 5 Star S3
Hol Horse 5 star S2
Guido Mista 5 Star S5
Bruno Bucciarati 3 Star S1
Diavolo 5 Star S2
Ermes Costello 2 Stars S1
Kenzou 5 Stars S5
Mohammed Avdol 3 Stars S1
Cioccolata 1 Star S1
Koichi Hirose 2 Stars S0
Iggy 5 Stars S2
Asking Price is $40 message me on discord for any questions, I'm more active there then we can come back here for sell. Discord: bernarddog5
Buyer pays MM
The account is linked to an gmail that will be given after purchase.
If you need more screenshots or need more info add my discord and I can provide more.
$40 paypal F&F or Cashapp only
I will continue to progress the account everyday for as long as I have it.
Current Notable Characters Stars & Ability Levels:
Jotaro Kujo 5 star S1
F.F. 3 Star S2
Prosciutto 1 Star S0
Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli 3 Star S2
Giorno Giovanna 5 Star S3
Hol Horse 5 star S2
Guido Mista 5 Star S5
Bruno Bucciarati 3 Star S1
Diavolo 5 Star S2
Ermes Costello 2 Stars S1
Kenzou 5 Stars S5
Mohammed Avdol 3 Stars S1
Cioccolata 1 Star S1
Koichi Hirose 2 Stars S0
Iggy 5 Stars S2
Asking Price is $40 message me on discord for any questions, I'm more active there then we can come back here for sell. Discord: bernarddog5
Buyer pays MM
The account is linked to an gmail that will be given after purchase.
If you need more screenshots or need more info add my discord and I can provide more.
$40 paypal F&F or Cashapp only
Payment options:
- Paypal
Attachments
-
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225604.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225629.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225652.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225717.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225744.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225806.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225829.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225845.png3.5 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 225913.png3.5 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 230000.png2.2 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 230044.png2.1 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 230122.png2.2 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 230156.png2.1 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 230246.png1.8 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-03 231943.png2.5 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-05 210334.png1.9 MB -
Screenshot 2026-10-06 043609.png1.9 MB
Last edited:
