WTS [H] 80 Warrior, Prot. *REPD*

Not Recently Bumped
(64 reviews)

mar2k7

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 62

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 6, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee!

I am the OO of this account, never traded, never sold.
Its a RAF account, so next month will have the option for the RAF mount.

80 Orc Warrior (Dual Spec) Reg Flyer
70 Orc Shaman (Dual Spec) Reg Flyer
53 Gnome Mage (Dual Spec) (300 Tailor/Enchantin)
13 Night Elf Hunter
10 Orc Rogue
27 Blood Elf Mage

The warrior has a mostly epic DPS Set, all gem'd and enchanted.

Has a good tank set.
30K HP UB, with only 1 blue (Bracers).
4/5 T9

I am not looking for much, just a reasonable offer.
The account is active, and all transfers are up.

You must be Paypal Verified.

Untitled-1.jpg


<span style="font-size: 17pt">POST HERE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.</span>
 
Back
Top