Selling my GW1 and GW2 Account
I mostly played GW1 so all my pride and joy is reflected in that account. Never the less, this purchase will also in include my link GW2 account,
See link for screenshots of account:
About GW1 Account:
-GWAMM + 50/50 Hall of Monument (HoM) Points
-All 8 characters in the account are well over a decade old and are eligible for birthday present vouchers.
-Have complete Tormented weapon set
-Includes all Expansions
About GW2 Account:
-Linked to GW1 Account
-Two maxed levels Characters
-All Characters are well over 8 years old
Payment process:
-Paypal. Via "Money to Family/Friends" option. If that is not available you cover the fee.
-You go first.
-Have a skype (or some other form of digital communication) to speed up the process.
Other info:
-After the trade is done you will get ALL information (account info + email related info + account recovery info).
-All accounts I sell are mine, I am the first and only owner, I have all the info regarding the account and you will get exactly that after you make your purchase.
Accepting all reasonable offers. Please send me a message if you are serious about buying the account or have any questions.
I mostly played GW1 so all my pride and joy is reflected in that account. Never the less, this purchase will also in include my link GW2 account,
See link for screenshots of account:
About GW1 Account:
-GWAMM + 50/50 Hall of Monument (HoM) Points
-All 8 characters in the account are well over a decade old and are eligible for birthday present vouchers.
-Have complete Tormented weapon set
-Includes all Expansions
About GW2 Account:
-Linked to GW1 Account
-Two maxed levels Characters
-All Characters are well over 8 years old
Payment process:
-Paypal. Via "Money to Family/Friends" option. If that is not available you cover the fee.
-You go first.
-Have a skype (or some other form of digital communication) to speed up the process.
Other info:
-After the trade is done you will get ALL information (account info + email related info + account recovery info).
-All accounts I sell are mine, I am the first and only owner, I have all the info regarding the account and you will get exactly that after you make your purchase.
Accepting all reasonable offers. Please send me a message if you are serious about buying the account or have any questions.
