WTS: Duelist Male Orc Hunter (PvP transferable) (original owner) Full S3+

Not Recently Bumped
(12 reviews)

rsalv

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Sep 4, 2006
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey, i'm looking to sell my Duelist Male Orc Hunter on a PvP server. His transfer is UP!

I am the original and only person to own this account, therefore I do have all information and I even have a notary/photo ID signed incase something happens to the account!

He has full season 3 PvP gear which is gemmed and enchanted with epic and top quality blue gems/enchants.

He is 375 Herbalism and 375 Mining!

He has 1 peice of his Gaurdian honor peices already.

He has 3000 arena points (will be nearly 4000 on Tuesday) with a current PR of 1700.

He also has about 15,000 honor points.

Regular flying mount / Epic land mounts!

I am looking to sell this amazing account for $500.00 minimum but we'll see where the bids end.

If you don't have positive MD rep or at least Trustwho, please do not waste your time messaging me because I probably won't respond.

I am 100% legit with many sales made, I am willing to give you the contact info of those who have dealt with me before if this makes you feel secure.

I require a phone conversation, first and last name, and maybe some other small details before I will consider selling my character to you.

Upon paypal payment, you will receive ACCOUNT NAME / ACCOUNT PASSWORD. You will receive the REGISTERED NAME / SQ and SA upon safe withdrawl from paypal to my bank account. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL DO THE SALE.

Thank you for your time and please mention that you have FULLY READ THIS WHOLE POST in your aim message, I don't want to explain too much more than already posted.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top